Chapter 23

"Hey Mani, do you mind helping me serve this section real quick?"

Normani stood behind the bar, leaning up against the counter along with Jasmine and Ari. They were all working on a busy Friday night at Magic City.

India had approached them with two bottles of Don Julio in her hands, asking Normani for help.

"Of coarse. I gotchu."

Normani said as she stood to her feet. Her hair was pin straight and long, reaching down to her ass. She had an all black fishnet bodysuit with mesh see through tights going down her legs.

Magic city had all the bottle girls wearing the same skimpy outfit this evening. It was a little out of Normani's comfort zone, but she had been working at Magic for a minute now and she was starting to really get the hang of the lifestyle that took place within the club

"It's a private section. It's a whole group of niggas in that section and they are tipping big."

India said while smirking. She handed a bottle to Normani, just as she exited from behind the bar.

"Who all in that section?"

Ari asked curiously. She had just got done dancing herself, along with Jasmine. They both were just chilling at the bar, taking a mini break in between their sets.

"Girl I don't know. I ain't never seen them here before, but they got moneyyyyy."

India boosted.

"Aww shit. They asses better tip well."

Jasmine snickered as both Normani and India began making their way through the club. Music was blasting loud as money was falling from every direction.

Normani couldn't believe how packed it was tonight, it was like everyone and their mama popped out. She lowkey was hoping to maybe bump into Von.

Besides him sending her a new phone in replacement for the one he broke, it had been 2 whole weeks since she'd seen or heard from him. It kind of made her sad a little bit. She had developed feelings for this man, and for a split second she thought they might've had something good going on.