Chapter 54

The link above is the song that they will be playing in this chapter

With his fine ass😫 I miss Von so much UGHHHHH💔

It was 5am. Von still sat in the studio along with Durk and DJ. Everyone else seemed to have gone home already.

They had spent the entire night finishing up 2 songs so far. Von was just glad that being in the studio helped him to occupy his mind from thinking about what Normani said earlier.

He was still pretty pissed off at her for saying how she didn't even know if she was going to keep the baby or not. That was something he definitely didn't want to hear.

He just sat quietly on the couch as DJ and Durk were fiddling with the sound board. Von was definitely high out of his mind. His eyes were red and extremely low as he just stared at his phone.

He'd been trying to reach out to Normani a few times but she refused to answer any of his calls. He knew that she was avoiding having that conversation with him. Von always thought that having a baby was suppose to be a happy time. But instead, it seemed like Normani was far from happy.

He kept wondering if she maybe just wasn't happy with him. Maybe she preferred to have a kid with somebody who had a less dangerous lifestyle.

Maybe this whole thing is just a bad idea. He thought quietly to himself. He just sucked his teeth lowly while placing his phone down. This whole situation was messing with his head. He knew that he would do anything for her. He knew that she would never have to worry financially when it came to the baby.

Von was very much prepared to spend it all on her and his child. He knew that money was definitely not the issue. So it had to be me. He thought quietly to himself. He slowly started to blame himself for being the reason as to why she didn't want to keep the baby...

"Aye Von... we just finished this shit. You tryna hear it?"

Durk's voice could be heard interrupting his thoughts.