Chapter 62

Before y'all read this chapter, just pls

Before y'all read this chapter, just pls... take a deep breath 🧘🏿‍♀️wooosaaaaaa.

I appreciate the 35k reads. That's insane to me. I'm just glad you guys are all enjoying this story. I'm trying my best to wrap this story up tho as it will be coming to an end soon.

But alright lemme shut up. just go read🙃🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

"Aye Booka, put the switch on for me broski

"Aye Booka, put the switch on for me broski."

Von said while passing him his glock. Both him, Booka, Durk, Herb and Muwop were all standing right outside Von's house in the driveway.

It was 3am. Mani, Ari and India were all asleep upstairs in the house. The guys knew that it was now or never to make their moves on what they had planned for tonight.

"Here Von-"

Booka said before passing him back his glock. Von just smirked as he took it, examining it a bit before placing it in a duffel bag.

"You not gon kill her... are you?"

Durk suddenly questioned, referring to Jasmine. Both Herb and Von just looked at Durk as if he was crazy.

"Why does that even matter bro?"

Herb cut in while letting out a sinister chuckle. Von just smirked a little as he checked the duffel bag, making sure that all of his guns were placed in there neatly.

"Look I'm just saying. We don't even know if she was even apart of this shit. I mean Jasmine used to be friends with them for all we know. Why would she send people out to hurt Mani and Ari?"

Durk continued to question. Von just placed the duffel bag in the back seat of his car before closing the door.

"That's exactly why we finna ask her. It's simple. She gon tell us what she knows and we gon go from there."

He spoke in a simple tone.

"And what if she don't know shit?"

Durk pressed on.