Chapter 65

Happy Sundayyyyyy😋💞 Hope y'all are doing good!!!!

The next few days Normani spent the entire time with Von while he recovered at the hospital

The next few days Normani spent the entire time with Von while he recovered at the hospital. She refused to leave him there by himself, which he didn't mind it at all.

She would go home occasionally to shower, change her clothes and eat. But besides that she spent a majority of her time right by his side. They would spend there days either cuddling or she would help Von walk around, making sure that he would be able to do that on his own before getting discharged from the hospital.

The doctors also wanted to make sure that his rib cage was healing well before releasing him. Normani was starting to feel a little bit nervous at the fact that once Von did get released, he might not be able to even come home.

His attorney's still had been trying to figure out what was going to happen to him once he got discharged. They still weren't sure if he would be heading straight to jail or not. It worried her so much. She didn't want Von to be locked up. She wasn't sure how she would even handle not seeing him anymore. She also couldn't understand why Von was so calm about the entire situation. He didn't seemed phased by going to jail at all.

Normani just sat in a chair next to Von's bed with her laptop resting against her legs. He was currently asleep peacefully on the bed. She just glanced at him a bit, admiring his handsome features as he snored lightly.

She couldn't help but think crazy thoughts about them just running away together. Mani didn't want to be apart from him at all. She had this anxious feeling inside her that only grew as the days got closer and closer for him to leave the hospital.

She just sighed a bit, shifting in her seat before trying her best to focus back onto the computer. She was currently in the process of applying for a masters program for school. Now, Chicago did not have any good masters programs, so she was attempting to apply out of state. With only having to complete 1 more semester before getting her bachelors degree in business administration, Normani definitely wanted to shoot for her master of science in business.