Chapter 12

This chapter is quite long

This chapter is quite long... enjoy 😏

"Baby can you pass me that?"

Both Von and Durk looked up from their phones, their eyes landing on Claire. They were currently at the hospital again visiting her.

Durk was always there supporting Von whenever it came to Claire. She was like a second mother to him.

Claire was pointing at a glass of water that was on the table next to her. She could barely reach it as Von stood up, making his way over to the table.

"Hea' you go."

He said as she sat up in her hospital bed. He gave her the cup as she warmly smiled up at him.

"Thank you Dayvon."

She said while taking a sip. He nodded, eyeing her intently making sure she was ok.

"You good? You hungry? You in pain or sum?"

He questioned as she just chuckled.

"I'm fine. You don't always have to worry about me baby."

She insisted while placing the cup down. He just sucked his teeth.

"You should really be out here worrying about having a wife and settling down. Both of you."

She snickered while glancing over at Durk who grinned.

Von just waved her off as he went to grab his chair, pulling it closer to her bed before sitting down again.

"Yall don't have no girlfriends I can meet? I want some grandbabies before I go."

She said while smirking.

"Ma I think you need to take a nap."

Von pointed, trying to change the subject. Durk just laughed.

"Oh Von I remember when you were like 10.."

She began excitedly, not even listening to Von as he sighed deeply. Every time Claire said she remembered something about Von, it was most likely an embarrassing story about him.