Chapter 5

It had been 1 week since Normani touched down in Chicago

It had been 1 week since Normani touched down in Chicago. She spent her week buying cutes outfits for her new job as a bottle girl.

She also made some time to enroll for her classes for the fall semester which was coming up soon.

It was finally Friday night again. Normani found herself back at Magic City for her very first shift as a bottle girl.

India was in charge of training her, and showing her the ropes of being a bottle girl.

The dress code was to simply wear something tight, short and revealing of your choice. Ari had spent the entire afternoon helping Normani get dolled up before work.

With her hair pulled up into a neat bun, Normani had on a nice fitted white halter dress which hugged her curves well

To say she was nervous was an understatement. She hated attention to begin with, and she knew wearing an outfit like that would cause some unwanted attention.

But she kept having to remind herself that this job was only temporary. She just had to focus on getting the bag.

"Alright so I'm gonna start you off with any easy task."

India said as they both were standing behind the bar.

"All you have to do is make the drinks. There is a guide right here that shows you how to make anything complex... but usually most people will be asking you for shots of henny or tequila/vodka."

India spoke as Normani nodded.

"I'll be helping pass out any drinks through out the club for you. It should be a pretty simple night."

India went on.

"Oh, and you won't have to worry about any customers harassing you. They have security guards all over this place so you should be good."

"Okay. Good to know."

Normani said as they both chuckled.

"Other then that, just flirt with the customers and look pretty. It helps with tips if you know what I mean."