Chapter 34

It's fridayyyy y'all! This week has been so long and rough 😩 I hope y'all are doing good tho❤️

It had been a few days since Normani got out of the hospital. She was currently chilling in the living room at her place with Ari, Jasmine and India. They were all just lounging on the couch with the TV playing.

It was the middle of Thanksgiving break which meant the girls were on vacation from school for two weeks.

Normani still had her laptop out, attempting to work on a few assignments to try and keep her brain occupied. Ever since the whole incident with Antonio, she hadn't really been feeling like herself. It's like the entire situation just drained her completely.

And it didn't help that she still hadn't seen or heard from Von after everything that went down. Literally the last time she saw Von was when he told her that he loved her before dipping out on her.

She understood and was grateful for how he saved her from that scary situation... but Von has yet to call or check up on her at all. It made her feel some type of way.

She just missed him terribly. She didn't understand why he chose to just stay away from her all together. Being without him felt like the worst thing ever.

Normani just rolled her eyes inwardly as she submitted one of her assignments in.

"Girl what's wrong?"

India said while looking over at her. They had been binge watching Netflix shows all day, trying to keep Normani company as best as they could.

"Nothing. I'm just over these assignments."

She muttered before closing her laptop shut. She placed the computer onto the coffee table before leaning back into the couch.

She picked up her phone from her lap, checking her notifications. She was hoping to see either a text message or a missed call from Von.

Nothing.

Rolling her eyes, she just placed her phone down.

"I'll be back."