Chapter 56

Alright y'all

Alright y'all.... so this book is like 56 chapters long right now... which means it's gonna have to slowly start coming to an end🥴 Now idk exactly when I want to end this book. But we can talk about that later.

Just go ahead and read this chapter.
LET THE DRAMA BEGIN 😅

The fall semester had finally come to an end for Normani

The fall semester had finally come to an end for Normani. This meant that she was able to take a break from school for a while until the spring time. This also meant that Mani could spend more hours at work, racking up on money which she faithfully kept putting towards her savings.

Especially with a baby on the way, Mani wanted to make sure she was stacked up. Von kept telling her that she really didn't have to worry much about finances since he had it like that. But Mani knew that it was always a good idea as a women to have some money of her own.

You just never know.

Normani found herself sitting in her Lamb truck with Ari in the passenger seat. They were both heading to Magic City tonight for their shifts. They were actually making a quick stop at India's house to pick her up too.

Music was blasting loudly through the speakers as the girls were just dancing and rapping along to the lyrics. Mani was actually playing a few of the unreleased songs that Von and Durk had been working on the last couple of weeks.

Von had definitely been spending a lot of his time in the studio these days, which made Normani proud. He was really trying to get away from the street life and focus more on cleaning up his image. She was just so happy for him because he was really using his writing skills to make such amazing music.

She couldn't wait for the day that the world finally heard about him and his craft. She was very much excited for the future.

"So what's this song called?"

Ari pointed.

"This song is called Twin Nem. It's with both Von and Durk."

Normani said.