Chapter 51

This chapter is so long 😫 y'all BET enjoy it LMAO

"Can I schedule the appointment for Friday morning around 10ish?"

Normani sighed softly as she sat deep into the couch. She was now sitting alone by herself at Von's house, waiting for him to get home.

She was currently on the phone with her OBGYN, scheduling an official appointment to get checked out.

"Yes, thank you so much. See you then.."

Normani said before hanging up the phone. She rolled her eyes inwardly before tossing her phone to the side. She leaned her head against the pillow as her mind drifted back to the results that she received earlier from the pregnancy tests.

2 out of the 3 tests came back negative... which meant she received 1 positive result as well. How confusing is that huh? She snickered while rolling her eyes.

How is it even possible to receive 2 negatives and a positive? She kept googling to see how accurate those at home pregnancy test were, and so far google kept saying that they would be just as accurate as the ones your doctor would give you.

Normani just wasn't sure if she was actually pregnant or not, due to the results giving her mixed signals. She just sighed deeply, grabbing her phone again.

The time on her phone read 10pm. She just pouted a bit, going to her contacts list before pressing on Von's name. She remembered he had said that he was going to be busy tonight, and she still never got an answer on what that meant.

She was hoping that he wasn't too busy because she really needed to talk to him. She made it up in her mind that she was just going to tell him the truth about what had been going on with her feeling sick, and the pregnancy tests.

Mani placed the phone to her ears, expecting for it to start ringing when it instead went straight to voicemail. She frowned, looking at the screen of her phone as the call just ended.

"Voicemail..."

She muttered while frowning. Von has never sent me to voicemail before. She thought quietly to herself. Or maybe his phone is on dnd? Usually when it's on dnd it will automatically send all calls to voicemail.