Chapter 44

Here I go w the quick updates lmaooo

Here I go w the quick updates lmaooo. I swear I just posted a chapter last night. I just be too excited for noooo reason smh😅. ANYWAYS.. I tried to make this chapter as cute as possible🙈🙈🙈 LMK

 I tried to make this chapter as cute as possible🙈🙈🙈 LMK

"Keep yo eyes closed... "

"But Von, you're messing up my lashes."

"Girl just stand still damn-"

Normani just frowned as Von had his hands covering her eyes. He guided her slowly to the front door of his house. After their very much eventful ride home from the club, Von had Normani walking blindly towards the front steps of his crib. He was feeling very excited for the surprise that he had waiting for her inside.

Von wasn't much of a romantic type of guy, but he ended up finding himself wanting to do those types of things for Normani. It surprised him lowkey, only because he never really saw himself ever being in a situation like this.

He couldn't help but think about how love can make you do crazy things. He knew deep down that he was definitely in love with Normani. She was literally the only girl he ever got excited to do something like this for.

"Keep them eyes closed for I beat yo ass."

He joked while chuckling. She just sucked her teeth. He removed his hands slowly, coming around in front of her and checking to make sure her eyes were still closed. He smirked, giving her a quick peck on the lips before turning to open the door.

"You about to kill me huh?"

She jokingly questioned as he swung the door open.

"I'm finna kill yo guts once we done hea'."

He muttered before lightly grabbing onto her hands. She just shook her head at his vulgar comment.

"Now come on... walk slowly. Watch ya step lil folks Ion want you bustin yo ass n shit."

He said as he guided her inside. He just smirked, feeling the excitement in his chest as she walked cluelessly into the house.

"This way..."