Chapter 47

😁✌🏾 she's too cute

😁✌🏾 she's too cute.

"Herb I swear ta God if you keep touchin the food on the stove Ima beat yo muthafuckin ass!"

Ari yelled just as Herb quickly ran out the kitchen with a piece of turkey in his hands. Normani just chuckled as she stood at the counter along with India while they made the pies.

"Oouu I swea he get on my nerves."

Ari grumbled. It was Thanksgiving day.
They were all over at Herbs place for the Friendsgiving. Since Ari was the one hosting the Friendsgiving, she preferred to use Herbs place since it was bigger then her apartment. Not everyone was here yet, but people would be showing up soon.

Normani ended up leaving Von asleep at home as she had to wake up early to help cook the food with the girls. She knew he would be mad since she left him without waking him up first with his clingy self.

He'll be alright though. She thought to herself while chuckling.

"Girl what you laughing at?"

India said while nudging her a bit.

"Girl she prolly thinking bout that dick she got last night."

Ari snickered. Normani just gasped, eyeing Ari as India laughed.

"You don't know my business!"

Mani said while trying not to laugh. Ari just shrugged.

"Girl we can see the glow on you. That'll do it to ya I swear."

Ari pointed.

"Well I ain't get dick in a while so I wouldn't know."

India said while rolling her eyes.

"Damnn, you still with that man from jail?"

Ari said while raising her eyebrows. India just sucked her teeth.

"Yes I am. We be having phone sex but that shit ain't the same."

India pouted. Normani had to stop herself from laughing as she just coughed a bit.