Chapter 18

As promised, here's another chapter ☺️I love y'all sm for reading and enjoying  this story ❤️❤️❤️

I love y'all sm for reading and enjoying this story ❤️❤️❤️

As promised, here's another chapter ☺️I love y'all sm for reading and enjoying  this story ❤️❤️❤️

The sound of a phone vibrating startled Normani as her eyes fluttered open. The sun light spilled through her curtains right into her room as she squinted her eyes a bit.

She frowned trying to get up from her bed when she suddenly started to feel herself become restricted by two large arms. She paused, looking down as Von had her locked into his grip. He snored lightly behind her as his head snuggled up against her back.

He can't be serious right now.

She thought to herself while chuckling. That's when all the memories of last night came flooding in. She remembered how they had an intense make out session before he cut it short, insisting that he didn't want to go to far with her.

She reached down, trying to wiggle her way out of his grip as quietly as she could.

He didn't budge.

Sighing, Normani placed her hand on his arm, attempting to remove it from being wrapped around her waist so she could easily slip out.

She was almost successful before he started mumbling words from behind her.

"Von I gotta pee."

She whispered as he refused to let her go.

"No you don't."

He grumbled, still keeping his eyes shut while pulling her close. She just chuckled as he attempted to go back to sleep.

"Von I promise I'll be right back."

She insisted. He just sucked his teeth lightly, finally letting her go. She smiled, quickly hopping out the bed before doing a mini stretch. Von opened his eyes a bit, watching her as she attempted to adjust her shorts down as her ass cheek were sticking out a little.

He just chuckled.

"Don't be looking at me."

She snapped playfully while rolling her eyes. She made her way towards the bathroom before shutting the door behind her.