Chapter 31

I'm at work rn

I'm at work rn... decided to drop another chapter for you LOVELY readers❤️

 decided to drop another chapter for you LOVELY readers❤️

Normani's eyes fluttered open as she groaned a bit. She could feel a severe headache coming on as she stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling in front of her.

She just frowned. She kept trying to remember what exactly happened between last night until now. She remembered being upset and stepping outside the club for some fresh air.

She also remembered bumping into Antonio....

She let out another groan as she sat up in the unfamiliar bed she was in. She could feel a rope which was tied around her wrist. She noticed that the rope was connected to the bed, preventing her from getting up at all.

"I see that you're finally up."

Antonio's voice could be heard. She looked up, her eyes landing on him. He just sat in a chair right next to the bed she was laying in.

How long was he even sitting there like that?

She thought quietly to herself. She could feel her heart drop as he just waved the gun in his hand while smirking.

"How you feelin Normani?"

He questioned while eyeing her. She just stared at him, not even sure on what to say. She had no recollection of ever leaving the club with him at all.

"How did I get here?"

She spoke softly as her heart began to race. It was really taking everything in her to remain calm as she kept eyeing the gun in his hands.

He just laughed lightly, placing the gun down on the floor next to his foot.

"I figured you'd have trouble remembering from the drugs."

He spoke in a nonchalant tone.

"Drugs?"

She repeated. He just nodded.

"Yeah. After I surprised yo ass last night at the club, I knocked you out with my gun before injecting you with some Midazolam."

"You what?"