Chapter 48

Here's another chapter as promised ❤️ I was gonna wait until tomorrow to post it buuuuuuut nawww

"Thanks for letting us get ready here Ari

"Thanks for letting us get ready here Ari."

India said. She was in the middle of curling her hair with a flat iron, while Normani was putting on some light makeup in the bathroom.

The girls had spent the entire morning cooking, and now that people were starting to show up they just migrated upstairs in Herbs huge bedroom to get ready.

Normani was waiting on Von to show up with her duffel bag which had the outfit that she wanted to wear inside of it. He had been texting her, letting her know that he had to make a few stops before getting here.

"Y'all, all I can say is that I'm hungry."

Ari muttered as she stood in front of Herbs body mirror which he had leaning up against the wall in his room. She was in the middle of taking pics of herself.

"Yup. Mani I can't wait to taste your turkeyyyyy. Hopefully Herb ain't eat all of it though."

India said while playfully rolling her eyes. Ari just sucked her teeth.

"He prolly did. He been stealing pieces of it all damn day."

Ari grumbled. Normani just laughed.

"Aye... where's my wife at?"

Von's voice could suddenly be heard yelling from down the hall. Normani just shook her head as Ari and India chuckled.

"Can you just grab my bag from him? I don't wanna go out there looking like this."

Normani said to India. She only had on a towel which was covering her body, and it sounded like there was a lot of people right outside their room.

"Oh I gotchu."

India said before placing her lipgloss down. They all could hear Von knocking on their room door as Normani just chuckled.

India swung the door open just a little bit while giving him a look.