Chapter 57

Heyyyy cuties😘 Enjoy❤️❤️❤️

*Later that night*

"So who the hell was that boy anyways?"

Ari questioned. Both her and Mani were back at Ari's place now, unwinding from work. Mani had a towel wrapped around her body as she had just hopped out of the shower. She was standing in her walk in closet looking for a comfy pajama set to wear as Ari stood in the doorway to her room.

"He said his name was Kentrell. That's all I know."

She muttered while shrugging a bit. She just grabbed a random tank top with matching pajama pants before exiting the closet.

"Kentrell? I ain't never heard of him before in Chicago."

Ari said while thinking a bit.

"He was kinda cute though."

She snickered.

"You think so?"

Normani said while chuckling. Ari just shrugged.

"Yeah sure. He looks like he be up to no good though. And his accent is definitely not from around here."

She pointed out. Normani just went into the bathroom, taking her towel off before putting on her clothes.

"He definitely sounds like he's from Louisiana or something."

"Louisiana?"

Mani repeated. Ari just nodded her head. What would Kentrell be doing all the way over here in Chicago. She thought to herself.

"So you gon tell Von what happened tonight?"

Ari suddenly questioned just as Mani stepped out the bathroom.

"Ummm... well probably not."

She said while giving her a nervous smile. Ari just hummed a bit.

"Girl you sure? Kentrell put his hands on you. You don't want Von to go and handle that?"

She questioned.