Chapter 28

SURPRISE another chapter for y'all

SURPRISE another chapter for y'all. Only cus I feel bad for not uploading anything this week haha. This is a lonnnnnng chapter lol. but ok enjoy 🙃

Kayla just stood there, staring up at Von with hopeful eyes as he just mugged her

Normani remembered seeing Kayla a couple weeks back when they were at iHop. She still had no idea who this girl was, but the more times she saw her the more she was starting to think that Kayla might've been related to Von in some way.

And who was this kid she was with? Her son?

"Aw hell naw. Mani lets go we leavin."

Von said sternly while placing the grocery basket down on a random shelf.
He reached over, grabbing onto Normani's arm before attempting to storm off.

"Von wait please! We can't just talk for a second?"

Kayla shouted after them. Normani couldn't help but frown as she looked back at Kayla. The little boy she was with seemed sad as Von continued pulling her in the opposite direction.

"Um Von?"

Normani questioned as he continued to pull her towards the exit. He seemed pissed. He didn't even bother to look back as he just stared straight ahead.

"Von now wait a minute.."

Normani stammered. He just held onto her arm just as they exited the grocery store.

"Von just stop for a second!"

Normani huffed as she finally pulled herself out of his grip. He just frowned, turning around to face her.

"Mani what part of 'we leavin' don't you understand?"

He suddenly snapped. His eyes were dark as he clenched his fists. She just didn't understand why he would get so angry every time Kayla showed up.

It made no sense.

"Well first of all you are dragging me around like a rag doll which I don't appreciate."