Chapter 59

Yalllll don't fight me

Yalllll don't fight me. I kept re-writing this chapter so many times LOL. Sorry it took me sooooo long 🥹❤️.

"So, please explain to me again what exactly happened tonight Miss Hamilton

"So, please explain to me again what exactly happened tonight Miss Hamilton."

Sighing deeply to herself, Normani just stared down at her fingers as she fiddled with them a bit. She was currently at the hospital, sitting in a bed with 2 detectives standing right in front of her. The very last memory she had was getting knocked out before waking up again on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance.

She just thought for a moment, thinking back to what had happened to her just a few hours ago. She could feel her heart rate pick up as she started to get flash backs of the attack that occurred.

Her eyes began to gloss over with tears. She chewed the inside of her cheek nervously, trying to prevent herself from crying again.

"Miss Hamilton?"

The same detective spoke up, trying to get her attention. His name was Ryan. She just looked up at him while frowning a bit. A few tears slid down her cheeks as she tried her best to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry, I just can't go through it again with you."

She stammered out. She really couldn't even find the words to talk anymore. She just felt exhausted from everything. The detectives had been questioning her for the past hour, trying to get every single detail from her about the incident. They had officially ruled the attack as a home invasion.

"It's okay. We understand.."

Ryan said while sighing a bit. He could tell that Normani was in too much of a vulnerable state to talk anyway.

"Look, here's my card. I want you to call me the moment you get discharged from the hospital. We want to help you find the guys who did this to you and your friend."