Chapter 55

We starting off this chapter with these two favssss lmao🙃  Btw y'all heard the song Herb just dropped? They saying he wrote it about Ari 😂 but anywayssssss

We starting off this chapter with these two favssss lmao🙃 Btw y'all heard the song Herb just dropped? They saying he wrote it about Ari 😂 but anywayssssss

We starting off this chapter with these two favssss lmao🙃  Btw y'all heard the song Herb just dropped? They saying he wrote it about Ari 😂 but anywayssssss

*2 weeks later*

"Antonio Valentino, a young 31 year old male was found dead in his hospital bed at UC Chicago medical center. Officers were rushed to the scene as one of the nurses who was doing her routinely rounds found his body to be unresponsive, with a fatal gun shot wound to his chest-"

Herb just stared up at the TV screen with a slight shocked expression while shaking his head. He had a bowl of cereal in his hands as he stirred it with his spoon a bit.

"Damn... sucks to suck."

He muttered to himself before shoving a bunch of cereal into his mouth.

"Wait... ain't that the guy that kidnapped Mani?"

Ari's voice could be heard as she entered the living room. She grabbed the remote, staring up at the TV screen while putting the volume up.

"The police seem to have a suspect in mind, but they aren't putting out any names just yet until they find solid evidence."

The news reporter went on just as Ari frowned. She looked over at Herb who was just still focused on eating his cereal.

"Herbert..."

She said in a serious tone, catching his attention. He just frowned while looking up at her.

"What?"

He questioned. She just crossed her arms against her chest.

"Did y'all kill that man at the hospital? Because if so I swear Ima beat yo ass."

Ari slightly snapped. Herb just rolled his eyes inwardly.

"Baby no. We did not kill that man in no fuckin hospital."

He said while shaking his head.

"We was just keeping an eye on his ass making sure he ain't snitch. But we all agreed to not do any shootings for a while. We ain't dumb. We know the police been watching us. Come on now Ari be for real."