Chapter 64

lol YALLL 40k reads is insaneeee 😭🫶🏾 I love y'all !!!!

Sorry for the delay in update.. im in college and it's midterm week so... yeah 🙃

*The next morning*

*The next morning*

"So... it seems as though the police department is charging you with the shooting of Chris Brown and Antonio Valentino."

Steve, Von's lawyer spoke in a serious tone.

Von just sat upright in his hospital bed as Steve stood at his bedside. He just looked at Von who had just a straight facial expression with no emotions showing at all.

"Ok."

Von simply spoke. Steve just huffed a bit while shifting on his feet.

"Well... I'm still trying to do some investigating here. I'm not sure what kind of evidence the police department may have on you yet. But once I figure it out, that information can definitely dictate on how this case can go."

Steve went on.

"Sometimes the police will arrest you even if they really don't have any solid evidence. They could just probably be banking on you admitting that you did kill those people... which I advise you not to speak to any detectives without me present."

He pointed. Von just nodded his head already knowing the drill. This wasn't news to him. Von definitely had been through something like this before in the past so he wasn't phased by any of this.

"Now Bennett... I will be honest, this doesn't look good. The fact that they are trying to pin two murders on you is definitely a problem. You could possibly get put away for life if you're found guilty."

He went on in a worrying tone. Von breathed in deeply while staring off into the distance. The longest he had ever been in jail for was about 3 years. That was light work for him. He didn't have a problem with that at all.

But being sent to actual prison for life?? That definitely put an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Maybe the old Von wouldn't be too phased by that. The old Von was so used to living life on the edge and not really caring about anybody but his Mother.