Chapter 30

His fine assssss 😩🤌🏾

*the next day*

"Fuck."

Von muttered as he looked down at his phone. He sat at the edge of his bed in his room. He was trying to call Normani's phone but it seemed to just go straight to voice mail. He low key expected her to be upset with him for ignoring her all day yesterday.

Von was just at war with himself and his own thoughts. Falling in love with somebody was scary for him. He didn't expect to blurt out those words to her so soon. It just threw him off.

He sighed, looking at all the missed calls he had from Mani the day before. It looked like she last tried to call him around 2pm yesterday.

And now she wasn't answering his phone calls at all. I prolly deserve that shit. He thought quietly to himself.

He just got up from the bed before exiting out his room. His house felt empty without her being here. He slept alone for two whole nights and hated it. He just kept asking himself why he always seemed to self sabotage whenever a good thing happened for him.

And Normani was definitely a good thing happening for him in which he knew he fucked it up.

How can I make this shit right?"

He kept thinking to himself as he headed down the stairs towards his living room. There were a bunch of pre rolled blunts on the coffee table. He just grabbed one before heading towards the kitchen. He grabbed his car keys off the counter too, making his way towards the front door.

Ima just pop up on her ass.

He thought while exiting his house. He headed towards his favorite all black corvette, hopping in it before starting up the engine.

He lit up his weed, inhaling the smoke deeply before zooming out of his driveway.

Ima just tell ha ass I love ha.

He kept thinking to himself.

I'm tired of acting like ion got no feelings. This shit is bogus and I miss my girl.