Chapter 43

The song above is the song the girls will be singing at the club in this chapter LMAO

The song above is the song the girls will be singing at the club in this chapter LMAO. 🕺🏿💃🏾

"Can we get 2 bottles of Don Julio Rosado pleaseeeeee?"

Ari smiled cheekily at the bottle girl who just shook her head yes. The girls were currently seated in their own private section at club Opium.

The club was extremely packed. Normani just sat prettily on the couch with her phone out. She took a few snaps of herself before posting them to her social media.

She already had a couple of shots in her system. She wasn't drunk, but very much tipsy. Her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail. She had on a nicely fitted strappy dress which hugged her body well.

She kept reciting the words to Hours in Silence by Drake as it blasted throughout the club.

"Girl when in the hell did they start making pink Don Julio?"

India questioned just as the bottle girl came back over with the drinks.

"I don't know. I just saw it on twitter."

Ari simply said while shrugging. They all began to pour each other shots before taking some. Normani was definitely feeling herself tonight. She knew she looked fine. She was getting stares from almost everyone in the club.

But it was only one person that was on her mind.

Mani wasn't sure if it was the the Don Julio making her a fool for Von, but she just couldn't help herself but miss him. She just whipped out her phone, checking to see if Von might've tried to call her again. She frowned, noticing that he surprisingly didn't reach back out ever since she put her phone on DND.

The fuck??? She thought to herself while pouting a bit. She was starting to think that maybe she took it too far with ignoring him the way that she was doing these past few days.

"Oh hold on... this is my shiiiiiiiiit."

Ari said while standing to her feet. The song On Site by Boston Richey started blasting throughout the club. She began pointing her finger while rapping to the lyrics. Jasmine just boosted her up while dancing along with her. India just laughed as she took her phone out to record them.