Little Miss Sassy

|Murphy's POV|

Managing a multi- million dollar company has given me so much more respect for my family. My Grandpa Vince built WWE to what we know it as today and my family has been able to reap the benefits of that. When I wanted to create a sports agency, I couldn't be happier to have Ethan on board. We've been a team from day one. Our business has grown tremendously over the years and even when I feel like I'm way in over my head, Ethan is right there with me saying, "let's go for it."

While I don't work directly in WWE, I have so many connections and there's a whole section of ME Sports dedicated to helping wrestlers build brands outside of WWE. I've devoted the past 5 years to really building that division of our company. Everything has just fallen into place. With that comes more responsibility and more work. Now it's just not balancing being an entrepreneur, but a wife and mom as well. I don't know how my parents did it.

Ethan and I are now 35. We have our 6 year old son, Hudson and our baby girl, Harper. She's 4 going on 40. She's outspoken and sassy. Ethan and I definitely have our hands full. Our kids are in a stage of constantly fighting each other. It's driving me crazy. Ethan is so gentle with them and is better at breaking up their fights than I am. I'm more of a timeout mom and everyone cools down.

"Leave me alone, Harper!"

"Mommy said share!"

"Get out!"

I sighed, walking out of my closet and hearing my children yelling. It's far too early for them to be fighting.

"Hudson and Harper, why are you two yelling?" I heard Ethan question.

"She keeps coming into my room and touching my stuff. I asked her nicely to leave me alone and then she knocked over my tower," Hudson stated.

I stood at my doorway, looking down the hall as my husband kneeled to our daughters eye level.

"Did you go into your brother's room and touch his stuff?"

"Mommy said, share," Harper repeated.

"That's not what I asked you."

"He's mean!"

"Hey, no more yelling. Did you or did you not go into your brother's room and touch something you shouldn't have?"

Harper put her head down, slowly nodding.

"I don't understand that. Yes or no, Harper?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Mommy and I want you and your brother to be able to share, yes. Still, it's not fair to go in his room and mess up his things because he told you no or to leave. You wouldn't want that done to you. You owe your brother an apology."

"I'm sorry Hud."

She went over, giving her big brother a hug.

"Do you want her help to clean up, Hudson?"

"No. I'll do it., daddy. I have to rebuild it."

Ethan nodded.

"I can help you. I-I promise I'll listen," Harper pleaded.

"He already made his choice, Harper. Come on, you can help me with breakfast."

Of course she pouted, but she followed her father down the hall. Ethan stopped seeing me standing in the doorway.

"Morning, beautiful."

He kissed me and Harper started whining.

"No kissing, daddy. No kissing!"