Double Dose

|Bash's POV|

It had been nearly two weeks since Lauren's birthday party. The twins have not had access to the cars and it's been a tit for tat between who's more miserable than the other. You would think they were grounded from the outside world with the way they were so emotionally tied to their cars.

For their 17th birthdays, we decided not to do a party and a vacation for just the 6 of us instead. The kids wanted to go to Bora Bora. How they decided on a location they mutually wanted to go to was a miracle. The flight was long, but it was beautiful. What they really wanted were cars. I thought they'd be fine to share a car, but they were insistent on having cars of their own. They were two separate people as they pleaded their case. Ro agreed.

While we were looking at cars to buy, our parents wanted to chip in. By chip in I'm thinking a few thousands. Nope, they completely took over. My mom and dad bought Wyatt's car while Ro's parents, Mr. Paul and Ms. Steph, bought Madison's car.

Wyatt received a Jeep Wrangler while Madison got an Audi. With the car came responsibility. They had to pay for all gas and oil changes. No driving past curfew and their friends were definitely not allowed to get behind the wheel.

I had just got home from work. Ro was in the kitchen, sitting at the island. She smiled when she saw me.

"Hey, handsome," she greeted.

"Hey, beautiful."

I dropped my stuff, moving to the sink to wash my hands. I then wrapped my arms around my wife, tucking my head in the crook of her neck, planting kisses on her neck.

"Where's the kids?"

"Their rooms."

I sucked on her neck before biting it.

"Sebastian!" she whined.

I just ignored her.

"What do you want to do for dinner? Leo and Meghan are taking the kids out," she commented.

"You."

I laughed at my comment and jumped back before she could elbow me.

"I'm being serious."

"I was, too. Anyways, you wanna go out or you wanna stay in?"

"Stay in."

"You feel like cooking, want to order in, want me to cook?"

"Mmm. Whichever, doesn't matter."

My wife deciding on food was always a rollercoaster. I'd choose something and she'd choose the opposite.

"Alright, you're cooking."

She pouted.

"Can't we just order in?"

I laughed. See what I mean?

"So it does matter. Where do you want to order from, babe?"

"Surprise me. You know my favorites."

"Alright."

I kissed her cheek and went to take a shower. Heading back downstairs, I could hear voices in the kitchen. I was heading in that direction, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Madison was sitting in the living room. She was focused on whatever was on her iPad.

"Hey, sweetheart."

She looked up and gave me a light smile.

"Hi, daddy."

I took a seat next to her.

"Homework?"

"Nope. I got my first official shot at event planning. A paid job."