Mixed Emotions

|Erica's POV|

I walked outside and was just about to get in my Uber when Sasha stopped me. Against my better judgment, I didn't ignore her. I should have, but I didn't.

"Sir, please give me a minute," I said to my Uber driver.

He nodded and I stepped out of the car.

"Things just got a little out of hand and I'll be the first to admit that I owe you an apology."

"Alright."

"You don't have to give me an attitude."

I threw my head back looking up at the sky. She couldn't be serious right now.

"I'm not giving you an attitude. I just got out of my Uber to hear whatever you had to say. You're the one that wants to talk to me, Sasha. As a matter of fact, if your apology isn't genuine you can keep that shit. I am so sick and tired of feeling like I'm walking on eggshells around here. I've done nothing, but be respectful. Right now, I don't want your apology because I'm not in an accepting or forgiving mood."

I didn't give her a chance to say anything as I got back in the Uber. I was irritated and should've followed my mind and ignored her until I calmed down.

I decided to got to my dads instead of Logan's. I just needed to be alone right now. I put my phone on DND as I laid in my bed. I laid there for a solid hour before I felt something click in my head.

You know what, fuck this. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't have to take on Sasha's burden or whatever the hell is bothering her. I've tried to be a friend to her. I've been more than cordial. I don't hate the girl, but I'm not going to stand there and be disrespected either.

I got up, changing my clothes. I switched out of my lounge into an all back body suit, heels, and a cropped jacket. I put on my jewelry and perfume before grabbing my purse and heading to my car. I'm so happy I didn't sell it, leaving it here instead for my brother to drive when I wasn't in Texas. He was happy, especially since he just got his license.

I was in the mall for a few hours. I went into all of my favorite stores, not even looking at the price tag. It's rare I shopped like this, but when I did, went all out. I was pretty much done when I realized that I hadn't taken my phone off DND.

Fuck.

If Logan had tried to contact me at all and I'm sure he had, he was going to be upset I wasn't responding. Taking my phone off DND, I saw I had a flood of text messages from him.

Hey, babe. Just checking in.

Everything okay?

Why does your location say you're at the mall? What's going on?

Erica, I'm trying to call you and it's going straight to voicemail.

Call me.

I'm getting worried, E. Call me.

I went to my car and I decided to give Logan a call on my way back to the house. He answered after a couple of rings.

Well, look who decides to finally answer the damn phone.

Someone's spicy.

Hi, babe.

Yo, E. I told you, you need to be reachable at all times. What the hell is up with you?

I just needed some alone time.

He sighed.

Alright, I understand that. Still, you could give me the heads up. I would give you your space. I just want to make sure you're good. I just got back to my moms and she said there was an incident. Sasha's not here, you're not here. What's up?