Revoked

|Wyatt's POV|

I've been annoying my parents these past couple of days. If I wasn't asking about the snowboarding trip and if they had called Levi's parents, I was asking about my car. Even though I was getting on their nerves, they both were eerily calm, especially my dad.

My dad called Levi's dad who assured him he was going to the Poconos and I was welcome to come up with Levi. I was trying to figure out if there was any possible way for me to get my car out of here, but then things just started to fall into place. My dad is traveling for business Friday and won't be back home until Saturday morning. By that time, I'll already be gone. My mom is going to be going to Aunt Murphy and Uncle Ethan's house for dinner. Madison is hanging out withe friends and then there's me.

I know where my dad keeps the keys in his office and with no one home, it shouldn't be a problem getting my car out of here. Why can't Levi just drive? We're going into the mountains with snow. Why wouldn't I take my Jeep? That's why I asked Uncle Leo for his car. I even asked my Grandpa Calvin, but damn. He's worse than my dad. He told me to take my punishment like a man and stop bitching about it. Well then.

I was getting ready for school and the weekend was finally here. I had all my stuff packed to take with me to make it believable that I was actually leaving straight after school. There was a knock on my door. I yelled come in. It was Madison.

"Morning," she greeted.

"What's up?"

"I should be asking you that."

She closed my door, leaning against it.

"What the hell are you about to do Wyatt?" she whispered.

I shrugged.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, bullshit. I'm your twin. I know when something is off with you. You went from begging mom and dad about this snowboarding trip and your car to saying nothing."

"They're letting me go. I can't take my car, so what? Levi will drive. It's cool. I'll get my car back on Monday," I replied.

She just glared at me.

"Any other questions, mom? I mean, Madison?"

She stuck her middle finger up at me.

"You're full of shit and you're an idiot, you know that? I know you're taking your car."

"How'd you..."

"I'm your twin! Just like you know me, I know you. There's no way you'd just stop fighting for something."

"Just... Act like you don't know."

She scoffed.

"Have you not met our parents? They're going to question me first!"

"Wyatt! Madison! Hurry up so you won't be late!

We both looked to the door hearing our mom yell out our names.