Understanding

|Olivia's POV|

I watched as Wyatt walked over to my brother and cousin.

"Auntie Livy?"

"Yeah babe?"

"We get snack?"

"If mommy says it's okay, sure. We can grab one on the way to our seats."

"Olivia, get over here," Logan called out.

I went over and my big brother pulled me into a hug.

"Pat was looking for you. You alright?"

"Yeah."

"We'll talk later. Pat!"

I saw Patrick look in this direction. Once he locked eyes with me, he dropped the ball in his hand. Logan met him halfway saying something to him before he fully made his way over to the sidelines. He said hi to my dad and Wyatt before pulling me into a hug and kissing me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. You saw the videos?"

"I did. We'll talk after the game."

I nodded, putting my head down.

"Whatever you're thinking, we're good."

"But..."

"We can talk more later, but for the record, I don't give a fuck about that dude or what he was trying to prove. I know you and how you move and know you would never do anything to disrespect me as I wouldn't do that to you. Seeing your face, I'm good."

He then turned his attention to Wyatt.

"Good looking out," he stated.

Wyatt nodded.

"This is family, always."

They did some handshake before he turned back to me.

"I'll see you after the game. I know Logan will have family dinner and what not and your dad is in town. Still, date night as planned."

"Okay," I whispered, putting my head down.

"Uh uh, look at me, Olivia."

His voice was commanding and I couldn't help but to do as he said.

"You didn't do anything wrong for you to be acting like this, babe. Chill out. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Alright, where's that smile?"

He started smirking and tickling me.

"Okay, okay."

"There it is."

He held out his hand for us to do our handshake which ended in a kiss.

"Good luck."

"Thanks, baby," he winked, jogging and heading into the locker room.

"See, I told you everything would be fine," I heard my dad say from behind me.

The game went into overtime, but the Rams pulled off a win. I waited in the tunnel with my dad, Wyatt, Erica, and Lauren. My dad and Wyatt were talking and playing around with Lauren. Erica was standing next to me. We'd be waiting a while as they had to do press. Logan and Patrick had become the one-two punch and with Teo they were a solid triple threat.