|| 119 || Listless Drabbles 🏆🔮⏳🌿 Various/F

Art by PokeyPokums on Danbooru (Selen)

Art by Rakku (rkrmz0n) on Danbooru (Moona)

Art by matdesenheiro on Twitter (Kronii)

Art by obi_loves_you on Reddit (Fauna)

━━━━━━━

Multiple + !Gender Neutral!Reader

Kinda short bite-sized fics for those who are looking for something around 200-300 words.

Word Count → 1522 Words

Warnings → These are all relativly short.

Man I love women (also btw requests are open again so go check out the request page. Please don't put your requests here)

━━━━━━━

Selen Tatsuki - Wifi Password

"(Name)?" You turned from your conversation with Petra to see Selen holding something behind her back, a nervous expression plastered on her face. Petra smirked.

"Yeah, Salad?" You could see the irritation on her face flash briefly, but it quickly disappeared.

You felt your heart jump into your throat as she dropped on to one knee, hands still hidden behind her back.

"(Name)... We've been dating for two months and I would not want to give this honour to anybody else," Her head remained dipped so you couldn't see her face. Behind you, Petra started recording. You were really wondering if she was about to ask a question as serious as this.

"With all the love I have in my heart, I would like to ask you, my beautiful partner..." She took a deep breath, head wings fluttering nervously as her tail skimmed across the floor slowly. You felt the blush seeping into your cheeks.

"(Name)... Will you take this wifi password and make me the happiest streamer to ever exist?" She held out the slip of paper, password scrawled across it in her messy handwriting. You just couldn't believe she'd ask a question as heavy as this one.

"I will," A moment of silence.

Then you all burst out laughing as Selen wrapped her arms around you in a tight hug, one that buried your face in swathes of her purple hair.