7 Levi

I am called to Commander Erwin's office at the end of the day. I open the door and he gestures for me to sit down. I decline the chair and lean against the wall.

Like the picture. :D

He speaks. "Levi, I think Ecyn Guiin should be in your squad."

I take a breath before answering. "Alright."

He smiles a little at my uncaring attitude. "Do you want to know why?"

"Probably."

He laughs a little- it's just a breath really- and keeps talking. "I was impressed with how well you taught her. She can use the maneuver gear well- above average I believe. She looked completely at ease killing the fake titan. She's fast- at thinking and at moving. She looks like a natural using the maneuver gear."

I look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Do you know who you want to be in your squad now?"

I sigh. "Yes. Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean Kerstein, and Ecyn Guiin."

"Very good. You're dismissed."

I stand up straight after slouching against the wall and walk out. If he hadn't told me she was above average or that he thought she should be in my squad, I wouldn't have chosen her. I still can't believe I actually chose her, but I trust Commander Erwin's judgement.

I don't want to write any more. I just want to write chapter eight. Thanks for reading. Eight will be finished soon. I promise.