IMPORTANT A/N

In case you guys have been wondering why I haven't posted a new chapter to Shorter Than Me, even though it's been over two weeks since the last one, here's my explanation.

I could give excuses that aren't true or I could just say sorry, but I'm not going to (maybe I'll say sorry). I can't say I've been busy because I have been writing a LOT, just not in this book. Basically, I'm feeling more of an urge to write in other things, and less of an urge to write in this book. I usually write when and in what I feel inspired to. (If that makes any sort of sense.) I'm kind of in a rut of sorts with this. It's not writer's block because if I actually started writing, the natural-ness would come. (It may take more prompting than normal, however.)

Praying about inspiration to write has helped me in the past, so that's one thing I'm going to do. Another thing I'll do is this:

This is Wattpad. Millions (billions?) of people read and write stories every day. And you know what? They communicate. A writer can talk to the reader and vice versa. And guess what you are. And guess what I am.

Times before, if I've asked for help and someone responds with ideas, it's like a jump start. My fingers explode with ideas (so I can't type, sadly :p just kidding) and I write a lot.

So now I'm getting to the point. Can you guys help me? Share your ideas, your hopes, your wishes. If there's something you think might be cool, if there's something you really want to happen, if there's something you've wished for me to write about, tell me. PM me, comment, whatever you want. You don't have to; I'm just asking, not demanding. You could put a word, a sentence, a paragraph, an essay. (If you write a book about what you hope for this book I may or may not follow you, and I may or may not become creeped out.) I'm open to any suggestions (but keep them from being crazy please).

I've finished two books in my life, and I want to make this the third. Normally, I would have slowed to a stop some chapters ago, but it's my readers that keep me going. I write for you and me. Thanks for your votes, comments, reads, and everything.

I am genuinely sorry for not writing. Procrastination makes me feel really guilty. I'm also sorry if you got super excited that this was updated just to find that it's a long author's note (only 450ish words so far).

So... yeah. If you have an idea or two, I'd like to hear about them. And if you don't, thanks for reading.

~Syre Fayne