A/N

Hey, guys. This is a weird Author's Note because it doesn't pertain to Shorter Than Me. I just wanted to say that right now, I find God so amazing. He heals me, He loves me, He accepts me, He comforts me, He keeps me safe, He makes me happy, He makes me content, He forgives me, He gives me so much joy and I wanted to share it with you all. Maybe you don't believe in God, or the same God as me (I'm a Christian), and maybe you don't care for this Author's Note, but I just felt compelled to share that I feel that my God is real and I have a relationship with Him, because I am sitting on the floor in my room and I was praying and God has given me so much peace right now. Hate me, curse at me, love me, ignore me, but this joy came from somewhere and I know for certain where it's come from. It definitely did not come from me.

If you want to curse at me, please either PM me or keep it to yourself (I don't know if anyone actually would, but I've read countless YouTube comments of people hating each other, so just in case.) If you want to talk to me about this, I would be more than happy to. And if you're just kind of "eh," that's fine too.

Hearts, kitties, and toy cars to everyone in the universe!

~Syre Fayne