26 Levi

The expedition starts just like every other expedition. We wait at the gate with people staring up at us until Commander Erwin tells us to move out. Then we charge forward so they can close the gate as soon as possible. Once outside, everyone spreads into formation with the giant contraptions near the front. My squad is near one. Somehow, they want Jaeger to grab one of the titans and throw it in the cage-like thing so they can shoot a bunch of cables at it to keep it from moving. Hanji also plans to get one or two in without Jeager's help, but there isn't really a plan for that.

Once outside the gate, we turn left and start running parallel to Wall Rose. We're pretty far from it, but it's still visible.

Three Scouts far to my left engage their maneuver gear to take down a titan too close to us. One of them dies. His name was Reynold Harren. I remember he didn't go on the last expedition the whole Scouting Legion went on because he was getting married. He's been in the Scouting Legion for two years. He was skilled enough; he just had one split second of bad luck. Fate hates him. Or the Walls.

It doesn't do any good to mourn for what's lost, I tell myself. I shove thoughts of Petra away and focus on the expedition.

No one else I can see gets killed. We aren't bothered on our left side, the side facing the Wall. Some titans were chasing us for the first half-mile or so, but we outran them. Now we're only being attacked on the right. Maybe we should do this every expedition.

Colored smoke billows up into the sky, but my squad isn't close enough to see any titans. All anyone can hope is that not too many people are dying because people are definitely dying, but the less that die the better.

After about fifteen minutes of hard riding, we veer right at the Commander's signal. We're nearing the small forest where we hope to get some kind of advantage over the titans and capture some of them. It's not too far from Wall Rose, so we should have a safe trip to the Wall. If we succeed by some miracle, a lot of us are going to die.

And if we don't succeed, a lot of us are still going to die.

It's so short, I know. After 165 parts I'm getting so repetitive. I have so much planned for the next part, however. I can hardly wait for you guys to read it! So get Levi out of the way and lets find out big plot twists and whatnot. Drama! Haha.

By the way, does anyone remember that there is a lake near the SLHQ? (That's Scouting Legion Headquarters for all you who don't understand my thought processes. Maybe I'm a little tired right now.)

Anyway, comment on what you think and don't forget to vote and share this with your best friends and blah blah blah!

~Syre Fayne