Who Let the Titans Out?

***Not a legitimate chapter***

Who Let the Titans Out?
A music parody
By Hanji Zoë

Blackness fades into nighttime where a large wall topped with barbed wire sits alone. The scene zooms in on a sign near the large gate. It clearly reads, "Captive titans for testing. Unauthorized personnel caught trespassing will be charged for treason."

The scene cuts to the larger picture previously shown, but with the large gate in the wall now open. A titan emerges slowly and more follow. A scream cuts through the silence and the music starts.

Hanji swings in on 3DMG and moves closer to the camera. "Who let the titans out?"

(More characters swing in behind her and let out a chorus of "Who?"s.)

Scene changes to Hanji walking along the top of the wall. "Who let the titans out?"

Scene change to titans heading for a dark village as more "Who?"s chorus.

Levi swoops in and zips between titans until titan steam fills the air and they're all dead. The music dies and Hanji collapses into sobs.

***

My friend suggested I write a music video for this and I decided to put it in here. Sorry for the lack of a real chapter or part. :p

Chapter 15 is over in case you were wondering. I hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful week. Thank you for all the bajillions of reads and comments! (Okay, maybe not that much but it feels like that to me.)

~Syre Fayne.