25 Levi

The morning after Guiin's birthday celebration, Commander Erwin announces the details of the next expedition.

"In two weeks, we will go on another expedition, this time to attempt to capture at least one titan." I hear some cries of surprise, probably from some of the newer members. They probably don't know we've attempted this before. It never worked and just resulted in more deaths than necessary. "We've made some modifications to Hanji's past... contraptions. They will hopefully be more effective. I've organized all the squads in formations, which is what you'll be learning once I've finished assessing the newest recruits. For now, practice with your squad. If you don't have a squad yet, practice with Hanji's. If you are training a new recruit that hasn't been assessed by me yet, keep doing that. Any questions?"

"When are we doing it, sir?" someone calls.

"We'll be leaving in roughly two weeks, but the specific day will be determined by when we've mastered the formations and when Hanji's contraptions are completed. Any more questions?"

"When are you going to get married, sir?" someone else calls out. It's probably one of the older members. His comment sends laughs around the room, which of course was the effect he was hoping for.

The commander just laughs and dismisses everyone. I watch him catch Guiin's eye and gesture for her to come toward him. He probably wants to talk to her about her squad.

I walk outside with everyone and look for my squad. I find Atkins, Jaeger, and Ackerman. "Braun is our newest member. Do you know where he or Kerstien is?"

"Right behind you, sir," Kerstien says from behind me.

I turn around and see him and Braun.

Poor Levi. Surrounded by people taller than him.

"Braun, you don't know anything about my squad yet, so today we'll work on that." I turn to walk away, knowing they're going to follow me. "For the rest of you, it should be easy."

I'm so bad at writing Levi povs. I'm sorry. There's a reason Ecyn got sick for all that practicing. I'm sorry this is so short. But Ecyn's conversation with Erwin is next. Yay! Thanks for reading. Sorry again for the short part.