Malvina Helen Cornell

December 10th, 1958 - May 12th, 1941

She is a Sagittarius.

Malvina Helen Lamson was the wife of Robert Clifford Cornell, the son of George J. and Caroline Cornelia Cornell.

Aboard Titanic/April 14th-15th, 1912:
A resident of New York City, she boarded the RMS Titanic at Southampton as a 1st class passenger. She occupied cabin C-101. Malvina was accompanied by her sisters Mrs. Edward Dale Appleton and Mrs. John Murray Brown. They were returning to America having attended a family funeral in England.

During the voyage they were joined by Edith Corse Evans who boarded at Cherbourg as well as Colonel Archibald Gracie IV who gallantly offered his services to the unaccompanied ladies. Malvina was later rescued in lifeboat 2 with Mrs. Appleton. Edith was lost in the sinking and Mrs. Brown was also rescued.

After The Sinking/Later Life/Death:
They were eventually reunited with Mrs. Brown onboard the RMS Carpathia and were surprised to meet their uncle and aunt Mr. and Mrs. Charles Marshall who were passengers on the vessel.

Robert died in Bayside, Queens, New York on November 7th, 1918. Malvina herself died in New York on July 12th, 1941.

Sources:
www.encyclopedia-titanica.org

Rest In Peace Malvina Helen Cornell.