First day

It was a Saturday morning, I woke up and looked around the unfamiliar room I was laying down in. I saw my phone on the nightstand and my suitcase in the corner of the room. I looked at my phone and had no notifications except one text from my brother Axell,

Axell: Gabriella and I went down to the San Diego track for practice, you can come and tell security your my sister and they should let you in.

I blinked and read that text, San Diego, that's where I must be.
I looked back down at my phone and saw the time, it was 8 am sharp and I groaned because it was way to early for me to even function. I responded to my brother with a thumbs up and I stood up from the bed, I decided to get dressed and maybe join them because life was starting to make more sense to me now.

I went out to the hallway and down some stairs, then I remembered this is Axell's house and I am sleeping here. I got myself a redbull, very healthy at 8 in the morning.

I grabbed my truck keys and sunglasses after I got ready in the bathroom and drove my truck to the address Axell sent me, my Honda 250 was in the back of the bed just in case I needed it this trip, and I'm glad I brought it now.

Luckily the security didn't ask too many questions about me coming in the moto track after I told them I was Axell Hodges sister and so I drove my truck on the dirt road and parked next to my brother and his friends trucks. I readjusted my sunglasses and hair so I didn't look like I just woke up and grabbed my redbull then hopped out of the truck and pulled my phone out to text Axell.

Me: I'm here, where are you?

I pushed send and I looked up from my phone right as I walked into someone, my can spilled on my shirt and I gasped as I almost fell down. But the guy caught my arm and helped me up. "Sorry about that, it's too early for me. Thanks for catching me." I said and he laughed but then stopped when he looked at my shirt, I looked down too and saw my white shirt had a big wet spot and it was now showing my lace bra underneath. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Here let me get you a clean shirt, I'm sorry for spilling your drink." The nice guy offered and I declined because this was my problem and not his, but he asked a second time and I looked around to see a lot of people here and I didn't want to be more embarrassed so I nodded.

I just realized the guy was in riding gear, I followed him and noticed he had a number and last name on the back of his jersey, Lawrence 18 . I just ran into Jett Lawrence HRC 250 racer, I was quite stupid for not recognizing him at all or even paying attention to his face when he caught me. I noticed a smile was on my face when he turned around to see if I was still following him.

He led me to the Honda pit area and I saw all the HRC guys bikes, all the shiny bikes before they go onto the muddy motocross track. Jett nodded to all the guys and his teammate, Chase Sexton, who looked at me with a confused look when he saw I was following Jett. Jett went inside the Honda trailer and I just stood outside and waited, I kept feeling people staring at me and whispering so I pulled out my phone and realized my brother had texted me back.

Axell: we are at the Kawasaki trailer talking to Adam. Where are you?

Me: finding a place to park, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Axell: got it

Jett walked out of the trailer and I looked at him, he handed me a white t-shirt. I looked around and realized Chase Sexton was gone and same with the rest of the HRC racers.
"You can go inside and change, nobody's in there." He said and I smiled and opened the door. I put my stuff I was holding down and was about to take off my wet shirt when I realized my bra was also soaked, I rolled my eyes but realized there was nothing I could do about that.