Seventy-nine

Lia's pov:
Jett ended up winning and McAdoo got second while the rest of the 250s lined up for the next heat, I felt someone's hand on my waist and I jumped and looked behind me to see Chase standing there with a smirk. "Fuck you scared me." I said and turned around, "good." He said and gave me a kiss.

"Daddy!" Nova got up from the dirt and she reached her arms up, Chase picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I saw you." She mumbled and he nodded, "I waved to you."

Heat #2 was over and Forkner won, so I cheered because he was my old teammate and I still love 'em. All the big 450s started lining up but luckily Chase was in heat #2 so he could stay a little longer. We watched Plessinger, Webb, and Tomac battle throughout the whole race, Chase was standing behind me and he was resting his hands on my stomach, I got butterflies.

"Prettygirl I gotta go line up." Chase turned me around and I frowned, "do good and be safe." I said and he gave me a kiss. "Nova I gotta go race." He told her, "Aww." She said and then he leaned down and she gave him a kiss. "Bye daddy." "Bye babe." We said while he walked away.

The gates dropped right after Rylee moved off the track, Chase got the holeshot and I cheered but Anderson and Roczen were right behind me. I picked Nova up because she couldn't see her daddy, she kept watching the red bike the whole time and when he crossed the final jump, she screamed.

"Yay daddy won!" She told me and I nodded, "Aww she's getting so big!" Gabriella said and tickled Nova's side. "Pee, Mama pee!" Nova said and she did the potty dance, isn't potty training so much fun?

"Right now?" I asked and tried to focus on my husband getting interviewed. "Now." She said and kept dancing. "Let's go." I said, "I'll take her." Gabriella offered and I thanked her.

"She's gonna need help." I said and Gabi nodded, "give mommy a kiss bye." I squatted down to her and she gave me a quick kiss and then started running while Gabriella tried to catch up and I watched Ava.

"Hey Ava how you been?" I asked and she smiled, "is Axell being a good daddy?" She smiled again.
"He bought me a castle!" Ava responded, "a castle?" I asked and she nodded. "This big." She spread her arms and I widened my eyes, "that is so cool." I said and Hunter laughed. "Her castle is this big." I showed Hunter with my arms how big it was and we started cracking up.

Chase came over to us for about 5 minutes, "you did good!" I said and he hugged me, "thanks. Where's Nova?" He asked. "Gabi took her to the bathroom, at least she told me this time." I said and he laughed. "Hey Ava bear." Chase said and Ava showed him his big her castle was, we laughed again because Ava is just like her father.

"Well I gotta go talk to my mechanic, see ya before the main event." Chase gave me a goodbye kiss and he waved bye to Hunter and Ava. "You gonna get married soon?" I nudged Hunters shoulder and he shrugged. "Probably soon, maybe before motocross." He said and I widened my eyes.

"Just don't get her pregnant before, I don't think your mom would be too proud of that." I joked and he laughed, "I'd get kicked outta the house." Hunter said and I laughed because I know what that feels like.

Gabriella returned with Nova, "hey did you bring a spare change of clothes for her?" Gabi asked.
"Uh oh why?" I asked. "Well she kinda had an accident when we were waiting in line for the bathroom..." she explained and then I saw my daughter behind Gabi's leg with no pants on but she had a clean diaper.
"Shit." I groaned and Hunter laughed, "where'd you put her pants?" I asked. "It was a bad accident so I just threw them away, sorry but I was not putting piss in my purse." Gabriella laughed and I did too.

"Ew yeah I will not get my girlfriend pregnant anytime soon." Hunter yelled and I snorted.

"Ok thank you Gabriella, I'll be back, I gotta take her to the Honda trailer for my bag." I said and picked up Nova, she was crying and I don't even know why. "Lemme go with you." Paige came over with Madden, I nodded and told the rest goodbye and we walked over to the pits. Luckily the security guard recognized Paige but they can't ever remember me, we got to the trailer and Nova finally stopped crying and she was asleep on my shoulder.

I cleaned Nova all up and changed her into a tiny fox shirt with some shorts, "you ready?" I asked Paige and she nodded, someone opened the trailer door and I jumped. Chase walked in and saw me and smiled, "what are you doing in here?" He asked both of us, I pointed to Nova who was asleep on my shoulder again and he nodded. "Christian she's in here." Chase yelled outside and then Christian came inside the trailer, we all talked for maybe 2 minutes and then Christian had to go back. "Cmon Paige lets give 'em some privacy." He laughed and I glared. "I'll take Nova to Gabriella for you." Paige offered and I smiled.

Chase and I were left alone in the trailer and so he sat down beside me on the couch and rested his hand on my thigh. "I love you so much Lia." He said and I blushed. "I love you more." I said and then we had a quick make out session but nothing more since the main event we're gonna start soon, so Chase put his jersey back on and then he walked me back into the stadium to watch the 250s.