Sixty-seven

Lia's pov:
All the games were all over, so we ate all the appetizers and then I opened all my gifts. Every little outfit made all the girls 'aww' and every card made me tear up. "Thank you all, you girls are so sweet!" I said and they all gave me a hug since tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Dessert time!" Lennon yelled and ran over to the kitchen, I laughed and then followed her over there and grabbed a plate of brownies.

We were sitting at the dining table and eating dessert, "ok girls Chase and I found the name for baby Sexton." I yelled and all the girls screamed since they had mimosas along with dessert.

"Cmon tell us!" Paige said and I smiled, "Nova Blake." I announced and all the girls 'awwed'.
"I love that name!" They all said and I smiled because it felt good knowing a lot more people liked the name.

We chatted a little bit longer until the boys came over and they ended up staying for awhile.
"So when's your baby gonna be here?" Christian asked Adam, everyone started laughing at poor Adam.

"Ha ha funny joke dude." He rolled his eyes, "poor guy, can't get a girlfriend." I said and he glared at me. "You watch, I will find one." Adam said and I nodded. "In real Iife?" Austin joked.

Gabriella and Axell helped bring all our gifts back to our house and Gabriella helped me finish setting up the nursery while Axell and Chase barbecued some tri tip for dinner. I went to use the bathroom and my stomach hurt badly, I thought it was just from what I ate but I looked down to see that I peed blood. I was confused on what was happening so I went to go wash my hands when I suddenly got a sharp pain on my right side of my stomach, I laid over the counter and hoped that pain would go away, it didn't.

"Lia you ok in there?" Gabriella knocked on the bathroom door, I took a deep breath, "yeah I'll be out in a second." I said and then groaned because there was another pain. "Ok." Gabi said and walked away. I finally was able to stand up and I just kept taking deep breaths, all the pain was suddenly gone and I just thought to ignore it for the rest of the day.

"Look how adorable this is!" Gabriella opened the nursery door and I stepped inside, I rubbed my stomach and looked around. "This is so cute, thank you so much Gabriella." I said and gave her a hug.
"I couldn't have done any of this without you honestly." She gave me another hug and led me downstairs.

"Dinners ready girls." Axell said when we walked outside, Chase went and grabbed the plates and then we all ate outside by the pool. "Where's Ava?" I asked, "she's at my parents house for the day." Gabi said and Axell nodded.

Gabriella and Axell said goodbye and left our house, I laid against Chase on the sofa and we watched tv.
Everything was fine until it wasn't, my stomach had that sharp pain again and I winced and tried to sit up.

"Hey hey Lia, what's wrong?" Chase asked and held my hand, "I don't know but it hurts." I said and closed my eyes. "What hurts?" He asked and had a concerned tone. "My stomach and I peed blood before dinner." I said and then a tear escaped my eye. "Ok calm down, I'll help you get in the car." Chase told me and I slowly stood up and then I waiting and leaned against the wall while Chase grabbed a pair of shoes for both of us.

"HOLY SHIT! CHASE?" I yelled as I looked down to see my leggings were all wet, I felt like I had just pissed myself except I didn't. "What. What?" Chase came running around the corner.

"My water just broke!" I was breathing really heavy, "I don't have a bag packed!" I yelled and tried to walk upstairs. "Are you crazy woman? Get in the truck and I'll grab a pair of clothes." Chase yelled at me and I just nodded and walked outside, he came and started the truck and handed me a pair of clothes and a baby onesie. "You sure your water broke?" He asked and held my hand. "Unless I pissed myself." I said and he laughed, "this isn't funny, I'm scared to fucking death Chase!" I yelled and he was now speeding to the hospital.

I kept breathing really fast and then my stomach would have a contraction and I would basically scream.
"Fuck! This baby does not wanna stay in here anymore." I yelled and Chase squeezed my hand, "almost there." He turned a corner and I could see the hospital sign.

"Okay we got this Lia." Chase opened my door and helped me walk inside, "we? You aren't doing anything." I glared at him and he just nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Chase's pov:
I rushed Lia inside and the nurse brought a wheelchair over and wheeled her into a room, "you can sit up here for me." The nurse told Lia and she nodded while I helped her onto the bed.

"Ok I will get the doctor and then we will be all ready!" The lady walked out of the room and Lia was silent.
"Chase?" She asked, "yeah pretty girl?" "I'm not ready for this, what happens if I'm a terrible mom?" I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "Lia you will be a great mom, don't worry I'll be here right beside you." I reassured her and then she grabbed my hand.

The doctor came in and made sure everything was going according to plan.
"Doc the baby is about 2 weeks early, there's no concern on that?" A different nurse asked and the doctor shook his head no, I saw Lia get relieved.

"You ready mama?" I asked and she gave me a scared look once the doctor put on his gown.