Twenty

"You made up your mind?" Someone stood beside me while I looked at the track.

I turned to see Wesley, he was holding something shiny in his hand and kept fiddling with it.
"Yeah. I'll miss you and this track." I said and looked directly into his blue eyes, they weren't like Chases eyes. Wesley's were ocean blue but if I really wanted, I still could get lost in them.

"I'll miss you too Lia." Wesley said and his hand brushed against mine and I shuddered. He must have noticed because he decided to hold my hand while I kept staring at the track in front of us.

We made eye contact and I smiled. "Turn around." Wes told me and I faced the left while I felt him put something around my neck, "there." He said and I looked down. There was a silver necklace that had number 43 hanging from the thin chain. "Hope you like it." Wes said and I smiled, "love it." I said and went back to holding his hand.

"How are you getting all your luggage over to California?" He asked.

"My Aunt is driving my truck over because she offered and doesn't have anything going on for the next few days. And I'm bring all my luggage with me on the plane." I explained and Wesley nodded.

A hour or so went by and I needed to head over to the airport, "Wes I have to go now." I said and squeezed his hand, my smiled faded away once I said those words and his did too. We both looked at each other and tears started to form in my eyes.

He walked closer to me and used his thumb to wipe my tears away, "Lia. I'll come to your races, let me know when and I'll be there." Wesley said and I tried to smile but more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Got it." I managed to say. We both leaned in and kissed. We pulled away and I was breathing heavy, the clouds above us were all of this sudden gray clouds and the rain was starting to fall. I looked at him and kissed him again, "I'll miss you." I said and turned around to walk to my truck.

"See you soon Lia." Was the last sentence I heard from Wesley. I got in my truck and started crying again, I didn't want to leave but I knew racing was apart of me and I could make this a career if I wanted to. I drove to the airport and met my aunt there and cried in her arms.

I got all checked in and waved goodbye while she took my keys and started her long way to California from Illinois. After what seemed like forever, my plane started boarding and I was kind of freaking out. I closed my eyes when we took off and next time I opened them, we were just about to land on the ground.

Axell's pov:
Lia had texted me and said her plane had just landed, Gabriella was at home waiting because her doctor said she needed to be careful with her morning sickness that continues throughout the whole day.

"Lia!" I yelled when I saw my sister carrying all her bags, she smiled when we made eye contact and I ran over to her. "Ax!" She gave me a hug, "I've missed you." "Same to you." I said back and helped her carrying her luggage to the truck.

We caught up on the drive back home and Lia was really sad to leave Illinois this time.
"Well I'm sure the boys will be happy to see you're back." I said and pulled into the driveway, Lia nodded and grabbed her bags and headed inside. Gabriella quickly got up and gave my sister a huge hug and Lia was shocked at how big Gabriella was now.

"Wow, baby girl or boy?" She asked, "girl!" Gabi said really excited and both girls screamed while I plugged my ears. "Don't be dramatic Axell." Lia told me and I just rolled my eyes at her.

We took Lia out to eat for dinner and then drove back home and went to bed, the next morning I needed to go to the track but I didn't want to wake Lia up early and cause her to be grumpy, so I let her stay home with Gabriella and the baby.

Adams pov:
I was the only one besides Axell who knew that Lia was back in San Diego. At the track today, I heard some of the 250 Kawasaki riders talking in the meeting this morning.

"So we have a new person coming to Kawasaki 250s this weekend in Glendale." One of the trainers said, everyone in the room was looking around to see any new faces, but none were there.

"Who?" Forkner asked, "you probably have heard of 'em. But you won't see until Friday at press day." I said and all the racers were confused. I laughed and walked outside to go meet up with Axell.

"Hey where's Lia?" I asked once I found him working on his bike, "she's sleeping at home." Axell replied and I laughed. "She needs to practice if she's coming back on Friday." I reminded Axell and he nodded.

"I'll bring her tomorrow." He said and I nodded while walking back to Kawasaki so I could gear up and do a few practice races against other guys.