Four

Axell's pov
I saw Chase walk by and I nodded to him and he returned one, I went back to the conversation with Adam and Bryce but I saw Lia out of the corner of my eye, she was mouthing something and giggling to somebody. So I turned around and saw her talking to Chase. He told her to go with him and I saw Lia pause, I stared at her and she pouted once I caught her.

"You know him?" I asked. "Mhm. We met in the parking lot earlier." Lia told me once she flipped me off.
"Really?" "Yep. And you aren't my body guard or my mom so I can live my life." Lia snapped.

"Lia really you want to do this, I've seen you hurt before and it wasn't pretty. I'm trying to help you-" I began. "Well I don't want your help." She cut me off. I just closed my mouth and nodded and looked back at the boys who were staring at me and my sister arguing.

"Anyways..." Adam began and I kept noticing Lia's eyes wandering over to the Honda booth at the end of the row. She sighed and stood up, "where are you going?" I asked. "To take a piss Axell." She said and both boys laughed. "Babe leave her alone." Gabriella told me.

Lia stuck her tongue out and walked away, I sent Gabriella after her because Lia is going to get herself into some trouble here if she's alone. But Gabriella wouldn't go, "Axell calm down. Lia has lived by herself for a few years and I'm petty sure she was fine so she can handle herself. Just relax." She told me and i huffed.

Bryce handed me a beer and I took the bottle, hoping it would calm me down, it worked a bit.

Lia's pov:
I walked away from the Kawasaki area and over to the Honda area, Chase was standing there and looking at his dirty bike while the mechanics were working on it. He saw me and smiled, "Hey." He said. "Hi."
Chase hopped over the little divider and stood next to me, we started walking and talking.

"I just realized I don't even know your name." Chase laughed and I did too, "well I'm Lia. Lia Hodges." I stuck my hand out and he shook it, "Chase Sexton." We both laughed and kept walking.

"So is Axell your brother?" "Sadly yeah." I said, "he seems like a cool dude, why not?" Chase asked.
"Well Axell's a good brother except he cares a lot about me but doesn't want to admit it, and he hates when I go off with boys. So that's why he was glaring at me a few minutes ago." I explained and Chase laughed. "Sounds like every brother."

We walked to the parking lot because nobody was there. I walked up to my truck and Chase raised an eyebrow, "you drive this?" He asked, I nodded and he laughed. "Pretty badass Lia."

"This yours too?" Chase asked and mentioned my Honda 250r in the bed, "yes." I said. "Cool."

I opened the tail gate and sat down on it, Chase joined me and we sat there talking for awhile.
"So how come I've never seen you around before if Axell's always here?" He asked. I paused and looked at Chase, he seemed like a trusting person and so I decided to tell him parts of my story.

"Well long story. But I moved away from my hometown San Diego about 2 years ago, my mom hated me and after the divorce, it got worse. Axell was the perfect child but I was the disgrace. I would always be the one to blame or it was always my fault, I moved away and got rid of her ever since." I took a deep breath. "And so now I'm here with Axell for 2 months just to see him and Gabriella."

Chase nodded and apologized, "no it's fine. I didn't choose the lifestyle but I managed and here I am now." I laughed but Chase didn't. He pulled me in close for a hug. I sat there and relaxed my shoulders, I normally hate hugs but this one was different, I felt comfortable and didn't want to leave.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Chase asked, I sat back up and thought. "Probably nothing." I said and he asked if I would like to go to lunch. My stomach flipped and I was literally about to jump up.

"Yeah where at?" I asked. "I'll pick you up, I'm guessing you'll like the place because everyone does." Chase told me and i smiled as we exchanged numbers and I sent him Axell's address for tomorrow.

"Well i better get back to Axell." I said and Chase nodded and walked me back to the Kawasaki tent, nobody was there and all the lights were off. I just said bye to chase and went back to my truck all by myself and got home safely.