Twenty-four

Lia's pov:
Qualifying was pretty good, I was the second fastest qualifier and then McAdoo. Jett Lawrence was obviously first and it was no surprise he got the fastest time.

I quickly parked my bike and ran back into the stadium and sat down next to Lennon and Paige to watch the 450s qualifying. The gates dropped and all the guys were going slow until a few laps in, and then they started picking up their pace.

Chase Sexton finished with the fastest time and then Roczen, I cheered for Roczen but not Chase.

"Everything ok between you two?" Paige asked me when Chase was getting interviewed, I paused.
"Well I haven't talked to him since we broke up and apparently he's moved on. So I would probably guess no?" I said and Paige nodded.

"That sucks. Hopefully you find someone." She told me and Lennon came running over and showed me her new hot wheels. "It's green like your bike." She said and I nodded, "it sure is."

Lennon held my hand as we made our way out of the stadium and back to the pits, Paige went back to Husqvarna and Lennon wanted to stay with me. We were playing with her new toys and I heard someone's voice that was so familiar.

"Hodges." He said and I turned around from the table, I saw Wesley standing there with a poster and a sharpie. "Wes!" I yelled and ran over to him. I ran into his arms and gave him a huge hug as he spun me around. "I missed you so much." I said and Wes laughed.

"Told you I'd be at your next race. Who's that?" He hugged me back and pointed at Lennon, she was smiling and ran over to me. "Lennon this is my friend Wesley, this is Lennon Craig." I said and he shook her small hand and she giggled.

"Would you sign this for me, I'm like a huge fan." Wesley handed me a poster of me, I just rolled my eyes and laughed while grabbing the sharpie. "There." I said.

Wesley gave me another hug and he kissed my head, "I've missed my racing partner at nights."
"Woah woah woah, what's going on here?" Adam asked when he came out of the trailer with Axell, I groaned and looked behind him to see freaking Chase there also.

Axell's pov:
My sister was standing outside Kawasaki by the tables and a guy was hugging her, Adam said something and she just groaned while staring at Chase. I saw Lia pause but then she looked at the guy next to her, and he wrapped an arm around my sisters waist.

I was about to punch this guy cause I've never heard Lia say anything about a boyfriend, and I've never seen him before.
"I'm her boyfriend, Wesley." The guy stuck his hand out and Adams eyes went huge before making eye contact with me, I just shrugged my shoulder since I was just as confused.

"The fuck?" Chase said and I looked at him, "you gotta problem?" Lia questioned.

"I've never even seen this dude." Chase replied and I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"And? My relationships need to be approved by you?" My sister asked. Chase went to say something but she cut him off, "just get the fuck away because I don't want to see you again. And it seems like you didn't have any trouble moving on from me so quickly." Lia spat and Chase just rolled his eyes before saying bye to Adam and I, then walked away.

"What just happened?" Adam and I asked.

"Sorry for the language Lennon, don't repeat that." Lia said and pointed to the little girl while she just giggled and promised not too. "Let's go find you mommy so I can explain to the boys what just happened." She picked Lennon up and ran over to Husqvarna and returned with no Lennon.

"Ok anyways. Wesley this is Adam and Axell, guys this is Wesley." I introduced the boys to each other.

"He's my friend I made at the track back in Illinois, we grew pretty close but we're just friends." Lia explained and Wesley nodded his head. "We may have just lied a bit and said we are dating to piss my ex off though." She added and Adam just groaned.

"Lia." "Yes Adam." "You see Chase every weekend because you still race here and now you lied so he's going to catch on and realized you fibbed to make it look like your over him?" Adam explained and my sister just nodded.

"I know. Sorry about all this bud." Lia apologized and he just nodded.

"I'll be here every weekend watching you race then, make it believable." Wesley said back and my jaw dropped. "The fuck you're actually going to?" Adam asked and Wes nodded and my sister smiled.

"Thanks." She said and gave him a hug. "Damn that's gonna be expensive." I mumbled to Adam.

"Not too much when my dad owns the main racetrack in Illinois that holds all the championships, plus he's a farmer so I don't have to worry about the money part." Wesley said, Adam and I were shocked while Lia stood there and laughed.

"Ok now, leave us alone." Lia said and shooed Adam and I away, I went off to find Gabriella and Adam went to go find the monster girls because the poor guy is still single.

"Shit just went down over there." I said and gave Gabriella a quick kiss, "watch the language." Paige said and I just mocked her. "Anyways what happened?" Gabi asked.

I sat down and explained the whole story to both of the girls and they were also shocked, just like Adam and I.

"Yeah shit did happen." Paige said and I glared at her because she isn't watching her language.
"Wow." Gabriella said.