Fifty-four

Chase's pov:
Lia came out of nowhere and Axell went running towards her, she was a mess. Her makeup was smeared everywhere and her eyes were all red and watery with tear stains on her cheeks, Adam and I made eye contact before widening our eyes and realizing what might have happened.

Axell brought Lia over towards us and we quickly went inside the trailer. Lia sat down on the couch and buried her face in her hands, "He was the one that tried to kill me and my own fucking mother was behind it. Then the supplies closet he lifted my shirt up and threatened me. I made up an excuse and went to the bathroom and cried while the girl came. I don't know who but she helped me so much. Now I ran over here and I'm scared. AXELL HE'S BACK. HE'S FUCKING HERE AND STALKING ME!" Lia managed to say all that. I sat down next to Lia and she laid her face in my lap and cried even more, "kill myself now." She mumbled and I just rubbed her back while looking at Axell, he was thinking of something.

Lia finally calmed down a little bit and then decided to sit back up. "He's gonna tell everyone. My mother, my own mother asked him to shoot me. How could she?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm a burden- that's what he said." Lia mumbled and looked down at her wrists, I looked at them and she quickly put them behind her back. "Let me see." I asked and she shook her head no. "I'm not mad." I said and she sighed and gave me her hands. There were fingernail marks covering her wrist and it was all red. You could see the actual marks he left since he was holding her so tight. My heart broke looking at it.

"I'm going to murder him." Axell said and opened the trailer door, Lia tried to stop him but he was already outside. Adam and I stayed back with Lia and tried to calm her down still, but nothing seemed to work.

Adam and I had to go do qualifying and so I went outside and tried to find Gabriella or Paige, Gabriella was looking for someone and it was probably Axell. "Hey Gabriella!" I yelled and she stood on her tippy toes and tried to figure out who called her name, "hey, oh sorry." I stood right in front of her. "Hey Chase, have you seen Axell?" She asked. "About that. Anyways could you stay with Lia like at all times, her ex is here and he tried to do something to her and she's really freaking out." I explained and Gabriella was shocked. "Oh my god Axell is going to kill him." She said and picked up Ava, "I'll go to Lia right now." She said and I thanked her while going to get my bike ready for qualifying.

Lia's pov:
Gabriella stayed with me the rest of the afternoon and I didn't see Ryder at all. I got a phone call and answered it, "hello?" I asked. "Hey where are you?" The voice asked, I looked at my phone again to see it was Wesley. "Oh hey I'm by Kawasaki right now." "I'll be there in 5 minutes." He hung up and walked my way. I decided to put my sweatshirt on because I didn't want him to know about the bump yet.

"Lia!" He said and walked over to me, I gave him a hug and he smiled. "How come you aren't racing?" He asked, I just smirked, "I'll tell you tonight." I said and Wesley just shrugged his shoulders and went off to go find the monster girls.

I was dying of heat and I tried to take my sweatshirt off, but I got stuck. I just stayed overheating and I walked over to Husqvarna to see Paige and Lennon. Both of their faces lit up when they saw me walked their way. "Lia!" Lennon yelled and ran towards me, I picked her up and spun her around. "Hey girl!"

Paige offered me a chair and I sat down quickly because I felt like I was going to pass out.
"Aren't you hot?" She asked and I nodded. "You need help?" "Yeah." Paige helped me get my sweatshirt off and there was a small breeze right when I took it off, I enjoyed the short breeze and watched Lennon play with her toys while Madden sat on my lap and Paige talked about her first days after giving birth.

"Stop you're scaring me." I said and Paige laughed, "Don't worry, it's all worth it." She smiled at all her kids and I smiled too, all her kids turned out perfect so hopefully this one does. I rested my hand on my stomach and drank my whole water bottle that was handed to me.