Fifty-three

Nobody's pov:
Lia was sitting there and freaking out, Ryder had a finger lifting her chin up and he was grinning from ear to ear, it sadly looked like a happy relationship.

Ryder said another thing out loud and Lia shook her head no but he refused and grabbed Lia's hand while dragging her somewhere where people couldn't watch them. Lia was saying something and Ryder looked back at her, "dammit would you shut up! Nobody wants to hear you bitch and complain." He scolded and Lia quickly shut up and winced while he pulled her wrist harder.

"Cmon." He said and pulled her into a supplies closet in the stadium, Lia mumbled something before letting out a scream and the door shut. But sadly nobody was around to hear her scream.

Lia's pov:
"Stop! I have a boyfriend. RYDER STOP IT!" I yelled when he tried to lift my shirt up, I smacked his wrist and I saw him go from a smirk to a pissed off look. "You mean somebody would actually like you?" He asked and that felt like a knife in my heart.

"Why are you even here." I spat. "I heard from a friend that you were racing professional and then a little mistake happened and you can't finish the season." Ryder asked and I paused. "Did my fucking mother send you here?" I asked and I saw Ryder smirk. "You are a clever girl." He said.

"I heard about you and your boyfriend and I've also seen the two of you, Chase isn't it?" He asked and I stayed silent. "You guys live together in San Diego?" He asked again and on the inside I was freaking out.
"Yes yes that's right. You guys have had somebody messing with you or putting your lives in danger?" He said. "That was you?" I yelled. "Shhh." Ryder put a hand over my mouth and shushed me.

"What the fuck you were the person that tried to kill me!" I yelled again. "No. It wasn't my plan, your mother asked me too." He said and I stopped. My heart was racing and I felt his grip get tighter on my wrist, a tear escaped my eye and I just sat there in silence. My own mother wanted me dead. She sent someone to shoot me. What a loving person.

"Anyways I've also heard you're expecting." Ryder scooted closer to me and lifted up my shirt, I used my free hand and smack his one arm away. His grip tightened even more and I thought my hand was going to fall off. Ryder placed his hand on my stomach and this time I didn't smack his hand away because my hand can't handle anymore. He smirked and rubbed my stomach while I knew this was all wrong in my head and my stomach didn't feel good anymore.

"You've got two options before I let you go, you undress and let me finish what I was doing the last time I saw you before we broke up. Or you refuse and I accidentally tell a supercross worker that you're pregnant and that's the real reason you can't race, but there's more. You and Chase fucked in the Honda trailer right before the races started and then you made up a lie so you don't have to race and risk injuring the baby. Also Chase is your boyfriend, not a husband and he's a supercross racer that can do so much better without you as a girlfriend since you are just a burden to everyone around you." Ryder explained and I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to escape out of here before things got worse.

"Can I got pee first? I have a bad bladder and wouldn't want to pee on you while having sex in a baseball stadium supplies closet." I fake laughed and he just looked at me before dragging me over to the women's bathroom. I went inside and cried in front of the mirror after realizing nobody was in there. I must have cried for like 10 minutes before actually going to the bathroom. I walked over to wash my hands and a girl walked in, she smiled at me and then looked at me again. "Hey are you ok?" She asked. I rubbed my eyes and sniffled, "yeah I'm good." I lied. "You sure?" She asked again and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"This might be random but there's a guy outside the door, is he waiting for you?" She asked me and I slowly nodded my head. "Yeah he is." I sighed and the girl walked towards me.

"Do you need some help?" She asked and I realized I actually did and maybe she would be helpful.
"Yeah." I managed to say and she nodded while giving me a hug. Somehow this girl looked familiar but I didn't know who she was. "I'll just go out there and distract him." She said and I nodded but didn't actually believe this was going to work.

I heard the girl walked outside and scream at Ryder, "there's a girl in there and her water broke!" She yelled, I heard Ryder yell something and then I knew it was my time to get the hell out of there. I quickly went out of the bathroom on the other door and then ran back outside the stadium before re-entering the pits and running straight to Axell. I was looking everywhere for my brother and I finally found him at the Honda pits, talking to Adam, Jett, and Chase. We made eyecontact and he came running to me.

"What's wrong Lia?" He asked, I fell in his arms and just cried there while staying really close to him.