Three

Lia's pov:
We were all talking until there was a sound that went off and that meant all the 250 racers needed to line up at the drop gate for motocross races to start, Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me to the very front of the gate outlining the track. The rules of 250 motocross was a 15 minutes race plus 2 extra laps after the time ran out, and the person that ended in first would get the most points added to their previous points.

We watched the gates drop and all the boys let out their clutches and Jett Lawrence got the holeshot, which was no surprise. Around the first turn, so many no namers crashed and after the third turn, the names were on the scoreboard.

First- Jett Lawrence (Honda racing company)
Second- Nate Thrasher (Yamaha star racing)
Third- Hunter Lawerence (Honda racing company)
Fourth- Rj Hampshire (rockstar huskivarna)
Fifth- Austin Forkner (pro circuit Kawasaki)
Sixth- Cameron McAdoo (pro circuit Kawasaki)
Seventh- Max Anstie (firepower Honda
Eighth- Pierce Brown (GasGas)

And the rest of the people were basically no namers, that was like my number one fear if I did race, I didn't want to be a no namer with a triple digit number but everyone has to start somewhere and make their way up to the top. Or make their name known by placing on podium.

After the first race, Jett Lawrence was interviewed since he placed first. Hunter moved up a spot and passed Thrasher so he ended in second and Thrasher in third. Austin Forkner went over the handlebars and he ended up placing like 13th or so, so not too bad for crashing mid race, especially on an outdoor track with different conditions and dirt.

There was a break and then the 450s were all gearing up and getting their choice of gate spot, Adam left to go race and so I saw Axell and Gabriella a few spots behind us and motioned for them to come up here where there was a much better view. The rules were similar to the 250s for this class, except the race was 20 minutes long but still 2 extra laps after the timer runs out, and then person that wins gets those points added to their points total from previous races.

The gates dropped and I'm not even sure who got the holeshot, but all the 450s were close and battling for first. After the third corner on the first lap, the positions were posted.

First- Ken Roczen (Suzuki)
Second- Chase Sexton (Honda)
Third- Malcom Stewart (huskivarna)
Fourth- Eli Tomac (Yamaha)
Fifth- Jason Anderson (Kawasaki)
Sixth-Adam Cianciarulo (Kawasaki)
Seventh-Cooper Webb (ktm)
Eighth- Justin Barcia (GasGas)

The results after the first 450 race was Chase finishing first after passing Roczen in the last set of whoops, and then Roczen in second, and Stewart in third. Chase was interviewed and then they evened out the track a little bit for the 250s coming up again for their last race of today. The alarm sounded for all the 250 riders to line back up at the drop gates, this time Hunter Lawrence got the holeshot and he never left first place. Hunter won and then Jett in second and Thrasher in third, Honda 250s had a good race day.

Adam left me again when it was time for the 450s to line up, Roczen got the holeshot again but Barcia did a dirty move against him and Kenny fell over. Barcia lasted about maybe one lap in first place before Sexton came and stole the lead, nobody could catch up to Chase in the whoops except the champion Tomac. But even Tomac was struggling to keep up with number 23, Sexton won and Tomac in second and Cianciarulo got up to third. It was also a good day for Honda 450s too.

After some of the people cleared out, Axell Gabriella Bryce and I all went to find Adam. Kawasaki was having a little meeting and they just had split up once we saw Adam, he was all sweaty but he had a smile on his face from him placing third which was a good score for motocross especially.

"Good job Adam." I said and threw him a water bottle, he nodded and went to sit down in the Kawasaki chair. We were all talking and Adam was telling us how he almost crashed when Webb laid it over too in the whoops, I was laughing so hard because Adam was using some curse words also.

"Hey good job Chase." Adam yelled at Chase when he walked past the booth, he nodded and said the same to Adam before he look the other way and started to walk. The boys went back to talking but I looked at Chase again and he turned my way, we made eye contact and he smirked when he saw my shirt and realized who I was. He raised an eyebrow and motioned for me to come over here, I looked at my brother to see if he would notice, but he was staring at me. Zero chance.