Ten

Axell's pov:
I woke up and the clock read 6:50. I got up and put some jeans on and then went downstairs to make some breakfast for everyone since today was race day. I was doing freestyle on dirtbikes at the pits today and so I packed up my bag and woke Bryce up since he was going to be the camera guy.

I walked into the living room and saw Chase and Lia on the couch asleep. My sister was all curled up in her blanket and Chase was sitting there and playing on his phone. He saw me and cleared his voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean to spend the night but Lia didn't want to move." Chase said, I nodded but raised an eyebrow and he spoke. "long story and I think she should tell you. But we are fine now." He said and I nodded again. "Ok well y'all need to get to the track soon." I reminded Chase and he nodded while going back to his phone and Lia of course, didn't wake up.

Lia's pov:
I slowly opened my eyes after someone was shaking me, I looked around and I was laying in the couch. Chase was the one tapping me and trying to get me to wake up. "Morning. Get your bag." He said and I groaned. It was already 7:20 and that meant I had 20 minutes to get dressed and ready if we were going to be on time to the track at 8.

We went upstairs to my room and I quickly put on sweats and a t-shirt and then got ready in the bathroom. Chase had changed his pants but he had no shirt on when I walked out. I paused, his abs were hella visible and he smirked at me. "See something you like?" Chase asked and I shake my head.

"Nope. Now put your damn shirt on and let's go, you're gonna make us late." I said and grabbed my slides and walked downstairs. Chase just shook his head and laughed because I was the person making us late.

"Axell we leaving see ya." I said bye to my brother and Gabriella was still sleeping so I didn't see her. I put my gear bag into chases truck and we got to the track after like 30 minutes because of the traffic.

We got to the track and I gave chase a quick kiss before walking over to the Kawasaki trailer, Adam was sitting there while Forkner and McAdoo were looking at their bikes and waiting for me. Rylee saw me and yelled my name, all the boys quickly got up and came over to me. "You're late." Adam said.
"Sorry Chase was taking forever." I said and my teammates were confused.

"You related to Chase too?" Austin asked. "No he's my boyfriend." I said and they both nodded and laughed. "Well you ready for your first race on Kawi?" Cameron asked me.

"Eh, hopefully it's the same and I get podium. Also what time is qualifying?" "It starts at 1." Adam said.
The pits opened at noon and so we had about 4 hours until then, but all the riders could walk the track before then and so around 10 that's what I did with Chase even though he's in 450s.

The walk on the track was done and so we went back to our trailer areas, Cameron and Austin were seeing who could chug a monster the fastest and then autographs came. There was a good sized line for the Kawasaki boys but nobody for me since I was still a newbie and people haven't really heard of me. I said bye to the boys and walked over to the HRC pit and Chase was sitting there at the tables along with Jett. I made eye contact with Jett and we all started talking and then qualifying came around and I walked back to Kawi and got my helmet and boots on before grabbing Adam and riding towards the gates.

I was the second fastest qualifier and Jett was the first, I was out of breath and thought I was going to die but luckily Adam was there with water and I chugged it while Jett was getting interviewed. I parked my bike on the Kawi mount and went back into the stadium with Adam to watch 450 qualifying. There was a girl that Adam sat next to and I knew who she was but I couldn't think of her name. Her and Adam said quick words and she looked at me, "Hey I'm Paige. Christians wife." She said and gave me a hug.

"I know who you are, I'm Lia." I said back and smiled. "Oh Lia, the 250 racer?" Paige asked and I nodded.
"That's pretty cool to watch a girl race supercross." She said and I laughed, "tough sport." I said back.

Then a little blonde girl came up to Paige and looked at me. "Lennon can you say hi? This is one of Adams friends." Paige told the little girl and she waved at me. I waved back and she giggled and then went back to playing with her baby brother who was about 3 rows in front of us.