Thirty-eight

Chase's pov:
We ran out of time to go swimming, Lia and I looked like a mess but we just had a great time. I went to go shower in the guest bathroom and Lia showered in her own. She opened her bathroom door in just a towel and went into her closet to pick an outfit, I looked at her up and down.

Her perfect body that was tan from a few times ago we went swimming, her calves had muscles from racing and same with her arms. Then her thighs, the 2nd part she hated most about her body. But of course, the one thing she hated most was her scar on her face. I think the scar is beautiful but barely even noticeable. I've noticed she doesn't wear makeup anymore when it's just the two of us, or when we are at home, but on race days she still covered it up pretty well.

"Hello? Stop staring at me stalker." Lia said and I snapped out of my thoughts, she laughed at me and then walked back into her bathroom to get changed and ready.

We were laying on the sofa and watching tv, when the doorbell rang. Lia stood up and was about to get the door when I pushed her back down and went to get the door myself. Paige Craig stood there with Madden in her arms and a big bag, Lennon on one of her sides, and Jagger on the other.

"Woah you've got a lot." I said and she just laughed, Lennon squealed when she saw me and begged to be lifted up. I laughed and held her while Lia got up and came to get Madden and Jagger.

"Ok Christian and I will come pick the kids up when we finish dinner with the Roczen's, so around 8 or 9?" Paige asked and Lia nodded and told her to have fun on date night, "see ya guys! Bye kids, love you!" She yelled to her kids, they were all too excited to be here and ignored their mom.

We watched a movie with the kids and Madden fell asleep on my chest, Lennon was playing with her toys and Lia was sitting by her while Jagger was asking me question about my racing.

About 30 minutes later, Lennon was also asleep but Jagger wasn't. He asked me if we could go outside and I nodded while telling Lia we will be right back. He was walking around the big neighborhood and I was following close behind him, Jagger was kicking rocks in front of him when his face brightened up.

"Let's race back, I'll beat you." He said and I laughed and quickly turned around, "hey that's not fair!" Jagged yelled and came running after me. I beat him back to Axell's house and when we went inside, Lia was not in sight. I got Jagger a snack and some water before looking around for Lia.

"Lia?" I asked, I heard a sniffle and then a door unlock. I followed the sound and it led me to her room. She walked out with her mascara smeared all around her eyes and a couple tear marks down her cheeks.

"I feel like shit. I just threw up my whole meal and I have a massive headache." Lia said and I went over to her and gave her a big hug, she rested her head against my chest and took a deep breath.

"Ok, much better." She told me and I leaned down to kiss her, "ew. My mouth is disgusting right now." Her hand covered her lips, "I don't care." I mumbled and kissed her anyways. She grinned before going back into her bathroom and cleaning up her mascara. We headed downstairs and saw that Jagger had put a blanket over Lennon and laid down next to her and fell asleep. It was around 8:30 so Paige and Christian should be coming anytime to pick them up.

Lia put some quiet music on in the background and sat next to me on the couch, then she got comfortable and laid her head on my lap while I ran my fingers through her hair and I saw her heavy eyes slowly close.

I woke up to the doorbell going off and seeing Paige and Christian right there, they thanked us and I brought all their kids to them and they thanked me again. I locked the door and went back to the couch and Lia was still sleeping in the same place when I left her 10 minutes ago.

It was around 9:20 and I carried Lia up to her bed because she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. I laid beside her and just looked at Instagram and texted some people back, the front door opened and I heard Axell hell if anyone was home. I texted him and said we were in Lia's room and he came up with Gabriella and baby Ava to say goodnight.

I kissed Lia's forehead after she woke up for like 2 seconds and then she laid her head right by my collarbone and fell back asleep. "Goodnight prettygirl." I mumbled and turned off the lamp on the nightstand.