Sixty-two

Chase's pov:
I pulled into the driveway of our house and Lia got out by herself and grabbed her own luggage after refusing my help, I just rolled my eyes at how stubborn she was and then walked in the house behind her.

"I'm going to go shower and get ready, make sure you're ready in about an hour." Lia said, that was the first thing she has told me all day and I just nodded and went to watch tv in the living room.

I walked upstairs to the master bedroom to get my clothes for the party, I passed the bathroom and the door was cracked open just enough for me to see Lia trying to curl her hair. "Dammit!" She mumbled to herself and I sorta chuckled. She must have heard me because she turned around and glared.

"You need any help?" I offered, "how would you know how to curl hair?" Lia snapped back and I widened my eyes. "Because I have a sister and mom." I said and she glared. "Yes, I need help." She said and I laughed while walking in the room with just my shorts on.

I curled the back pieces of her hair and they didn't look terrible, but they weren't perfect. I looked in the mirror and saw Lia's reflection, she had a single tear roll down her cheek and then she sniffled and wiped it away. "Lia?" I asked and she looked at the floor, "yeah?" She responded.

"Lia look at me." I said and she turned around and faced me, more tears were coming out of her eyes and she stood up and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry I'm such a bad girlfriend. I just thought something happened and I don't know why I believed her but, I did and then I ignored you and that was like a knife in my stomach and I can't raise this baby without you. I don't care how mean you are to me, but you cannot leave me alone like you said- I'd beg you to stay!" Lia sobbed onto my chest, I put one of my hands on her back and the other around her head and comforted her while she cried.

She sniffled and stood back up. "I'm sorry I was such a dick." She apologized and I snorted.
"It's ok and you weren't a dick, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Rachel tried to talk to me again." I apologized too, Lia smiled and then I kissed her passionately and she let out a soft cry and I was alerted.

"A quick round?" She questioned and I smirked, "if you can do it?" I said and she smiled.
"But if I stay stop then you stop ok?" Lia said and I shrugged. "I don't know if you can stop me pretty girl." She rolled her eyes and then walked into the closet and changed into a sexy red colored bra and underwear, her baby bump looked gorgeous now that it was revealed from her towel.

She sat on the bed and waited for me to join her, I walked over there and stuffed my hands in my pockets, I felt something in the right pocket and I wondered what it was inside my head. I kept walking towards Lia but I felt around and knew exactly what it was. Good thing I remembered, I gotta ask Axell about that.

"Are you coming Chase?" Lia asked and I nodded, "lemme take these off." I said and walked over to the closet and threw the shorts in the dirty clothes and placed the item on a top shelf but it a spot I wouldn't forget.

I came back to the bed and I shut the shutters and made it dark in the room, I pulled Lia close to me and she sat right on my lap and faced me. I could hear her breathing heavy and she leaned in and kissed me, my hands found her hips and we started by making out for a little while.

"Faster Chase we don't got all day." Lia said and I just needed to hear those words, I unhooked her bra strap and dropped that on the floor, then I laid down and she stood up to take her underwear off.
"No I got it." I said and helped her lay back down as I removed her underwear and there that on the floor next to my underwear and her bra.

Lia scooted closer and I inserted it inside her, she moaned and grunted. "Holy fuck dude." She said out of breath. "You ok Lia?" I asked and she nodded for me to continue. I started moving and she kept squirming and screaming for me to go faster, we finished and then she sat back up and I pulled her onto my lap again. She was out of breath and breathing really heavy, so I ended things by giving her kisses all over and trying not to give her any hickeys.

"Thank you for that." Lia said once she was more energetic. "I love you so much Lia, don't ever forget that." I said and she smiled and gave me one last kiss. "Ok now I got to shower and then I'll be ready." I said and she nodded while also standing up and putting her underwear and bra back on.

Once I was finished with my shower, I put my clothes on and put the item back in my shorts pocket and then walked back into the room. "You look hot babe." I gave Lia a kiss and made her twirl, she was wearing a white romper and some slip on vans with her hair curled and her makeup all done.

"Stop it." Lia said and then she sprayed perfume and we were ready to go, I helped her into the truck and then we drove to Axell's house in Encinitas. I held Lia's hand the whole way there because I could tell she was getting excited but nervous. "Calm down pretty girl." I said and she gave me a nervous smile before walking in the door of Axell's house.