Thirty-seven

Lia's pov:
The next week was really annoying, I would go to practice every morning at the track to make sure I would do good on these last couple races for supercross. But if I went out of the house, Axell or Chase would always come with me because they didn't know if that person, whoever it was, would follow me and do something worse.

"Chase I'm fine. I am just going to Kawasaki, no need to follow me there." I said to Chase and let go of his hand. "Ok call me if you need anything." He responded and gave me a kiss before I just sighed and walked over to the Kawasaki trailer. I walked inside and Adam was sitting down at a table drinking a redbull.

"What's up Lia?" He asked. I explained how nobody will even leave me alone for an afternoon and Adam just nodded his head and laughed. "Well that sucks but they are trying to keep you safe." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I decided to race against Adam and I won because Adam laid his bike over in one of the turns, he might argue it was dirty but I just said it's because Adam sucked.

Cameron came later in the day and he wanted to race me right after I ate lunch. I put my gear back on and we both rode our bikes to the entrance of the actual track, "3 laps?" He asked and I nodded.
We started our bikes and were off, I let McAdoo go in front of me for a few turns and then I picked up my speed and shifted. On the last lap, I turned my head around really quick and saw McAdoo right on my ass. I quickly looked straight ahead and went over the finishing jump and stood up and celebrated.

Cameron stopped beside me and gave me a fist bump, "you didn't forget how to race Hodges."
"No shit I didn't, this is my career I've been practice basically everyday." I said and he laughed.

"Hey Lia unlock it, I need to check something real quick." Adam said and held out my phone, I frowned and then laughed. "Hell no!" I swatted his arm once I got my phone and he glared at me. We both started to playfully hit each other while McAdoo starts laughing historically and our punches turned into wrestling. I was pinned on the blacktop and Adam was holding me down while I was laughing so hard. "Adam I can't breathe!" I managed to say and then he started tickling me.

Forkner came out from the trailer and started laughing at the sight, "beat him up Lia!" He said and him and McAdoo started betting on who would win. "20 bucks on Lia." Cameron said and Austin said 20 bucks Adam, this made me want to win now and so I somehow got loose of Adams grip and turned around to make him pinned on the floor.

"I win!" I shouted after like 30 seconds of Adam being stuck. "Not even." Adam said but both the boys nodded and said I was the winner, "Aw shit man. Why'd you loose Cianciarulo?" Austin said and handed Cameron a 20 dollar bill. Cameron came up to me and gave me a high five while I was still trying to catch my breath from all that laughing. "How's it feel to loose?" I asked Adam and he just rolled his eyes.

I decided I've spent enough time at the track today and was ready to go back home or do anything else, "ok see ya boys tomorrow." I waved goodbye to all them, Austin and Cameron waved back but Adam just flipped me off and I just laughed while he pouted cause he lost.

I walked over to the Honda trailer and saw Chase's bike on the stand, I set my bag down before knocking on the sliding door. Chase came and smiled when he saw me. "Hey pretty girl." He spun me around and gave me a kiss once I was inside the trailer. "Someone's happy." I said and he laughed.

"I just raced Roczen and beat his ass." Chase said and brought my hand to his sweaty forehead. "Ew." I wiped the sweat onto my riding pants. "Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Ok let's go pick up lunch then." We both got into his truck and drove to Chipotle. I got a bowl with chicken and Chase got the same, "shoot. I gotta babysit the Craig's, wanna with them with me?" I asked once I looked at the text Paige sent me about 20 minutes ago. "Sure." Chase said and I smiled and responded to Paige's text saying to drop them off in about a hour or so.

"Cmon lets go back to the house and get a few minutes to ourselves." I said and Chase smirked before quickly getting up and rushing back to the truck, I giggled and in a few minutes, we pulled empty driveway of the Hodges house.

"Wheres you brother and Gabriella at?" Chase asked and I shrugged.
"Doesn't matter, we got the house to ourselves." I said and ran upstairs and Chase was right behind me.

I took my sweaty jersey off and Chase asked me a question, "let's go swimming before showers." I paused before nodding and then continued to take me sweaty gear off and change into my red bikini. I walked out of the bathroom and Chase turned bright red, "damn." He mumbled and rested an arm around my side.

"Hold up, the pool can wait a little bit." He said and locked my bedroom door and I smiled, he came really close before we kissed and then Chase threw me on my bed and I laid on top of him. My swimsuit wasn't even on me for more than 5 minutes and my fingers were running through Chase's hair as we were making love on my bed. I heard him moan when I kissed his jawline and he went all tense, I giggled and then it turned into a tickling fight and I lost because Chase is too strong.