Twenty-nine

Axell's pov:
It was Sunday morning and I slept in until 10 because I was pretty tired from driving home last night. Lia had texted me, she was with Chase and I just liked her text and thought about how I can give her a hard time later about her and him.

I did some freestyle tricks outside and left Gabriella inside, sleeping. It was about 11 when I came back inside because it was too damn hot to be outside. I made lunch and went upstairs to wake Gabi up.

"Morning babe." I said and gave her a hug, she groaned and kissed me before trying to stand up quickly and rush to the bathroom. She was moving very slow because she was due any day now and I held up Gabi's hair while she let everything out. After about 10 minutes of that, I helped her downstairs and brought her the plate of food on the sofa.

We watched tv for awhile until I got a text from Lia saying she was on her way home, I replied and said see ya before turning my attention back to Gabriella who was sleeping on my shoulder.

Gabriella's pov:
I woke up from my nap and I smiled at Axell, he kissed my forehead and asked how my nap was.
"Good but I'm still tired so I'm going to lay in bed, cause this isn't comfy." I said and Axell nodded while I stood up and walked over to the stairs. My stomach was cramping pretty bad and it hurt overall, today was the worst day in pain so far and I wanted to cry.

I sniffled and slowly made it up the first couple of steps. I was about halfway and out of breath but then I felt something like explode. I gasped and looked down to see my grey sweats had a big dark spot on them and I thought I just pissed my pants but it was followed with more pain.

"Axell!" I yelled but no response. "Axell!" I screamed and he came running towards me, "Axell my water just broke, I am going to die." I said and my knees weakened. "What. Oh shit. Okay stay right there. Shit." He said and quickly got past me and grabbed my hospital bag that was already packed.

He carried me to the truck and I just took some deep breaths and then would start screaming because of the pain. Axell called Lia while we were on the way to the hospital and Lia screamed, "no fucking way! Well we probably won't make it in time but we will be there soon!" Lia said and then we got to the hospital so Axell hung up.

"AHHHHHHH." I screamed when Axell opened my door, he just rolled his eyes at me and tried to pick me up. He held onto me tight and basically sprinted through the emergency doors.

"My fiancés water broke!" Axell went up to an ER nurse and she quickly nodded and ran through somedoors before pushing a gurney out and laying me on there.

I was panicking this whole time because I wasn't actually ready to be a mom.
"Axell baby, I'm not ready." I whispered to him as he put on the paper gown and helped put my hair into a ponytail. "No Gabriella look at me. This little girl will be as beautiful as you and you got this." Axell said and gave me a kiss before the doctor came in.

"You ready for little Hodges to come into this world?" Dr asked me and I sorta nodded while panicking.
"Yes we are." Axell squeezed my hand and I was taking some deep breaths before the doctors got all ready and I got hooked up to all these machines.

"By the way I called your parents already." Axell told me and I smiled at him. We were just waiting for the baby girl to be ready to pop out and my contractions were getting closer and closer.

"Oh SHIT!" I screamed and everyone laughed at me, "there's another contraction." I said.
"Don't worry babe, you are doing so well." Axell comforted me and I was sweating like a hot pig.

About 10 minutes later, I did one last push. The baby girl came out crying and I was too, my body had just birthed the little girl. The nurse wrapped her up and quickly handed her to me. I was worn out and I just wanted to close my eyes but I wanted to see my daughter first.

"Wow. Gabriella you did so fucking good." Axell gave me a kiss and my heartbeat was pretty fast. The little girl was placed on my sweaty chest and she just laid there. Our little 7 pound 6 ounces girl was all healthy we got told me her eyes finally opened to reveal the exact same eye color as her daddy's.

She got taken away for some more tests and a nice nurse brought me orange juice and some crackers because I was starving. Axell stood right beside me and he was holding my hand the entire time.

"Thank you so much." I said and he kissed me. "It was all you, now our little girl is going to have an amazing mama to watch over her." Axell said and my heart melted.

"What's her name?" I asked. "What about Ava?" Axell asked and I smiled. "I like that name." I said.
"Ava Ellyse." Axell whispered when the nurse came back with the baby. "Hey that's my name." I laughed.