Twelve

Chases pov:
I woke up the next morning sore. I was sore from racing but also from last night. I looked to the right of me and saw Pretty Lia laying down sleeping, the clock read 9:17 and I perked up real quick. Checkout is at 10 and this hotel room is messy and we aren't packed up at all. So I got to work and let Lia sleep in some more.

Around 9:30, I heard her groan. I looked over at the bed and Lia had just opened her eyes as the sun blinded her. "Mornin Lia, sleep good?" I asked and leaned over her to give her a kiss. She instantly smiled and pulled me down, we laid there for a few minutes and I felt her heart beating.

"Cmon pretty girl, we have to drop you off at home and I gotta go to my parents." I told Lia and she didn't move, so I picked her up bridal style and ran while carrying her around the room until she screamed to let her down. "Then you better get packed up." I told Lia and she just nodded and went back to the bedroom.

Lia's pov:
I was packed up and Chase was also, I grabbed my duffel and gear bag before walking out the door behind Chase. We checked out and went inside the truck. Chase drove me back home but I didn't exactly get out once we pulled up in the driveway.

"Bye Chase, love you." I said while unbuckling my seatbelt, I paused and so did he. Those last words slipped out and he just made direct eye contact with me. "What?" Chase joked. "I said I love you. I think."
I told myself but said out loud, Chase just sat there and smirked.

"You love me?" He asked and I shrugged. "Yeah that is what I said." Chases lips were on mine and those butterflies made another appearance while I crawled over to his lap. We got a little carried away and he tugged on the bottom of my shirt. "Wait." I said and untangled my fingers out of his hair. "Yeah?"

"Axell's probably waiting for me. Anyways thanks for yesterday." I said and opened the passenger door and hopped out, then I grabbed my bags from the back and leaned over to give Chase one more final kiss.
"Pretty girl." He said and I stopped and looked at him, "I love you." He said and I smiled and repeated those same words back to him.

Axell's pov:
I had heard a truck pull in the driveway but nobody came to the door, I looked out a front window and it was Chases truck. Lia was just getting out and she grabbed her bags before looking towards the house and so I quickly moved so she wouldn't see me. The front door opened and Lia came inside.

"Hey you're back." I said and she smiled. "Yup. What are you up to?" She asked. "Nothing, Gabriella isn't feeling too well and so she's asleep upstairs, Bryce is in his room I think and Adam stopped by here earlier and I said you weren't here. So you need to call him." I told my sister and she just nodded and set her shit down.

I went out to the garage and continued my project, rearranging the shelves so that there more room for all our tubs of more crap. That project was done after like 30 minutes and so I went out back and practiced some of my tricks on the jumps. Bryce came out and filmed them for me so I could upload them later.
"So Lia and Chase are a thing right?" Bryce asked, "yeah. You jealous?" I asked while putting my helmet on. "No, she was pretty close with him after the race last night." He said and I just nodded and didn't want to think about my sisters life because I'm supposed to watch her for these 2 months and protect her.

We went back inside around mid afternoon and Gabriella was in the bathroom sniffling as I walked down the hall. I knocked on the door, "Gabs baby you okay?" I asked and she blew her nose before opening the door. There stood Gabriella and she was weak looking, her cheeks had tear stains and there was more coming out of her brown eyes. "Gabi calm down." I said and she just gave me a hug and we stood there for like 10 minutes before she could explain what's wrong.

"Axell. Axell, I took a test and it came back positive..." she began and I gasped. "I'm pregnant!" She said.
I stood there but I didn't let her go. After I took some deep breaths, I finally figured out what to say.

"Gabi I love you. I really do and so I'll be here all the time, but you sure there's 2 lines? It's not a false-positive?" I asked and she reached her hand out for the piss stick on the counter, sure enough there was 2 faint lines. "Axell I'm scared." Gabriella told me, "stay here and I'll be back within 10 minutes." I said.

I went to the nearest store and bought another pregnancy test, I brought it home to Gabriella and I sat on the bathroom floor while she did it. Then we waited for the results. Positive. Yup. Gabriella is pregnant.