Sixty-five

Lia's pov:
I was exhausted but it felt so good at the same time, we were in the backseats of the truck and we were going at it. I laid on top of Chase and just rested my head on his chest, I could feel his heart beating fast.

"Fuck it. Cmon, we're going to the pool." Chase said and he put his shorts back on and I put his t-shirt and my under back on while we left the rest in the truck and ran through the side gate and went into the pool.

"Come here Lia." Chase pulled me closer and removed his shirt off me, he sat me down on the steps in the pool and then he spread my legs. He was resting his fingers on the inside of my thighs and I kept squirming because I'm very ticklish. "Dammit sit still!" Chase scolded and flipped us the other way so now he was on the steps, "come on now." He snapped his fingers and I obeyed him and did my job.

I was too tired to continue, so I just laid against Chase while he did whatever he wanted to with me.
"You got one more round in you?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I need a shower though." I said and his face brightened up. "Let's go." Chase picked me up out of the pool and he put his t-shirt back on me because I was freezing.

We got inside and Chase went in the closet and then opened the drawer with all my lingerie, he closed it and then pulled a bag out from underneath our bed. He smiled and handed it to me, I gave him a confused look and then opened it to see a baby blue colored lingerie set. "I guessed right." Chase said and I smiled.

He started the water and made sure it was nice and hot, we got in the shower and I stood there while Chase washed my hair, my tears were camouflaged with the water on my face. I was crying because nobody had loved me like this before, nobody took the time to make sure I was ok, I was only used for pleasure in my last relationship so I forgot what it was like to actually have a happy one.

I dried off and put the baby blue set on and Chase's jaw dropped once he saw me, "you are fucking gorgeous." He said and wrapped an arm around my waist, "holy."

He decided to put on some music and we slow danced because we were bored, "this is going to be like our wedding, fiancée." Chase interlocked our fingers and dipped me, I smiled to myself and stood close by him because I felt safe and at peace.

-3 months pass by-
Lia's pov:
2 months have gone bye since Chase has proposed, I was still really excited but I haven't been doing much wedding planning because our baby girl is due in a little over a month, so I want that to happen and once life returns back to normal we do planning.

Chase has been racing outdoors for motocross every weekend except I'm not allowed to be with him every weekend in all these different places since my dr told me I need to watch myself because I'm getting closer.

"Hey baby." I answered the phone, "hey prettygirl you doing ok?" Chase asked me. "Yeah Gabriella just left to pick me up some chipotle for dinner." I said. "Ohh you're replacing Adam now?" He asked and I laughed. "I've been watching the race, you were good in moto 1." "Yeah these tracks are a little bit more difficult." He said and I agreed.

"Well I got to go get ready for moto 2 so wish me luck, have fun tonight and I'll see you in the morning." Chase said, "love you too." He ended the call and I smiled to myself and watched the tv again. I heard a knock on the front door and I was a little scared because Gabriella couldn't have possibly been back since she just left, I quietly got up and looked out the peep hole to see Bryce standing there.

"Oh it's just you." I said when I answered the door, he pretended to be offended and then I gave him a hug. "You doing ok with the baby girl?" Bryce asked and poked my stomach. "You know everyone asks that." I said and he smiled, "but yeah I'm fine, except she kicks a lot, a lot." He nodded and looked at the side of my stomach, "feel this, that's her foot." I said and moved Bryce hand to the side that was poking out, he pulled his hand away and got grossed out.

"I don't know how women do these things." He mumbled and I laughed while we watched moto 2 start, Chase got the holeshot and was right in front until some no names guy came and ran into his back tire. "What the hell!" Bryce and I screamed right as Gabriella entered the house. "Oh god what happened?" She came over and looked at me, "Chase got the holeshot!" I said and Gabriella laughed, "I thought something happened." She said. "Then this clueless moron ran into the back of him!" Bryce explained and she just rolled her eyes and brought me my dinner.

"Love you Gabi so much." I said and she smiled and sat down to watch the race also.
Chase ended up winning both motos and he got interviewed, "one other person that is really important I'd like to thank is Lia, she's always here at my races and cheering me on so love that and love her." Chase said and smiled at the tv and did a hang loose and then walked off the stage.

"Awww y'all are so cute." Gabriella said and Bryce just rolled his eyes, "what happened to you girlfriend?" I asked. He took his phone out and showed me a picture, I gasped. "Oh MY GOD." Gabriella said.